• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Discussion (London Week!)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Jeez... Geno just stood there and took the sack. Seemed like great coverage by Cincy, potential coverage sack it seemed but damn it.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Niners pick it off and bring it to the 8 yard line. Mason took it in for a TD on the next play

17-13 Niners

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Miami took Tua out thinking the game was over and Mike White threw a pick 6 putting Carolina back within two scores.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
CJ Stroud was always QB1.

Iunno how nfl media and “experts” try to sell us on Bryce Young.

Never forgot how they said 6’2 Lamar was “too small to play QB.” Yet they hype up guys like Baker Mayfield, Kyler Murray, and Bryce Young.

IMG_1947.jpeg

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Niner fans are cocky af. I want them to taste some humble pie.

..but not to our freaking AFC north rivals.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Refs are giving this game to the Browns... terrible flag on the legal hit and doing everything they can to help them. 49ers should launch an investigation into betting by these refs.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Is it me or is CBS getting bad at which games they send their announcers to? Like they sent Romo and Nantz to the Patriots/Raiders game when there were better games they could have called.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ref Ball... Browns are taking advantage of it.

Bruh... The NFL is truly scripted.

The league can swing the game any way they want with these zebras.

Minshew vs the Ravens, PJ Walker vs the 49ers... a lot of parlays down the drain with these upsets.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Bruh... The NFL is truly scripted.

The league can swing the game any way they want with these zebras.

Minshew vs the Ravens, PJ Walker vs the 49ers... a lot of parlays down the drain with these upsets.
I'm quite curious which game is going to burst the gambling bubble. There's going to be a non-call or a penalty that sets everything off and bursts the bubble and exposes the fixing of games.