• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Discussion (London Week!)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Oh they about to be a ton of penalties and ejections tonight if they are doing this pregame.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I think McCarthy and Staley should be fired after this game. Terrible coaching decisions.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Justin Herbert picked off by Stephon Gilmore to win the game for Dallas. Staley has to be fired tomorrow.... right? RIGHT?!?!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Im just mocking the people who really think herbert this top 5qb
What really broke the QB market was paying QBs on... POTENTIAL and not what they have done. We paid Flacco AFTER a Super Bowl win, Mahomes is Mahomes. Burrow at least got to a Super Bowl, Lamar was Unanimous MVP. Hurts took the Eagles to a Super Bowl.

What did Herbert, Murray and Daniel Jones do to earn big money? Maybe I'm missing someone else but still.... Exactly.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Im just mocking the people who really think herbert this top 5qb
He's not! Never has been! That was a pitiful performance last night, pitiful!

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
What really broke the QB market was paying QBs on... POTENTIAL and not what they have done. We paid Flacco AFTER a Super Bowl win, Mahomes is Mahomes. Burrow at least got to a Super Bowl, Lamar was Unanimous MVP. Hurts took the Eagles to a Super Bowl.

What did Herbert, Murray and Daniel Jones do to earn big money? Maybe I'm missing someone else but still.... Exactly.
Herbert put up big stats, and is the only reason his team is even competitive in spite of having one of the worst head coaches in the league. He was second in the league in passing yards last year, and had a nearly 70% completion percentage.

Murray and Jones were just bad signings.