• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Discussion (London Week!)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'm smelling another Justin Tucker game winner against Detroit next week. That Lions defense is for real.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
from @ Billsfan

The Bills only get to play 1pm games from here on out. I can't deal with these prime time ambulances anymore.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is it me, or does it seem like Josh Allen hella regressed this year? He’s playing poorly!

How come I dont hear ESPN talking about this?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
That was pathetic. Can't believe they ran the ball on the 1 yard line with 14 seconds left on the clock with no timeouts. Pass the ball a couple times ... Giants suck and apparently so do the Bills

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
My boy Tyrod Taylor is still balling in the league. I remember there was a cat in here that said (a few years back) that Tyrod wouldn't be in the league much longer. <_< Well, what do you know, he's still there. Keep balling Tyrod, keep balling! :D:cool:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
My boy Tyrod Taylor is still balling in the league. I remember there was a cat in here that said (a few years back) that Tyrod wouldn't be in the league much longer. <_< Well, what do you know, he's still there. Keep balling Tyrod, keep balling! :D:cool:
always liked rooting for the underdog in Taylor and yes he's a baller.