• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Chiefs

Who will start on Sunday?

• Joe Flacco

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Lamar Jackson

Votes: 37 80.4%

• Total voters

Icy

Practice Squad
im honestly not as nervous about this game, because we usually play well against good offensive teams. its the team with good defenses we struggle against

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm expecting Kelce to have a career day against our S and LB's and our corners tend to struggle against the fast and shifty type of WR's. Does anybody know if defenses had more success when they would blitz or drop back into coverage, when playing the Chiefs?

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm expecting Kelce to have a career day against our S and LB's and our corners tend to struggle against the fast and shifty type of WR's. Does anybody know if defenses had more success when they would blitz or drop back into coverage, when playing the Chiefs?

I believe Mahomes is the third-ranked QB in the league against the blitz so I'm guessing coverage probably works slightly better. lol

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Suspend yourself again, please.
Sorry. I don't trust anyone against the Chiefs or Chargers in December. Those two teams always seem to rev it up right about now and will come stumbling out of the gate and will massively underachieve against a team they should beat.

I do think we pull off the upset next week though since it will basically be a home game...

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
upload_2018-12-6_15-38-51.png