• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Chiefs

Who will start on Sunday?

• Joe Flacco

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Lamar Jackson

Votes: 37 80.4%

• Total voters

Hog Farmer

Practice Squad
Hill is not coverable by one person. You have to play 3 at different levels and even then his cuts are so quick it's still impossible.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Hill is not coverable by one person. You have to play 3 at different levels and even then his cuts are so quick it's still impossible.
A friend of mine in KC told me today Hill has had a bad case of board hands lately.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
A friend of mine in KC told me today Hill has had a bad case of board hands lately.
Watch that shit change against us. Man's gonna be Larry Fitz hand-wise and it'll all be because the football gods with bless him.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Watch that shit change against us. Man's gonna be Larry Fitz hand-wise and it'll all be because the football gods with bless him.
He also said Kelce and another TE have been picking up the slack. Good hands or not given the trouble we sometimes have those guys worry me more than Hill.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
He also said Kelce and another TE have been picking up the slack. Good hands or not given the trouble we sometimes have those guys worry me more than Hill.

it's just gonna be near impossible to cover their playmakers long enough if we get no pressure - we're gonna have to double hill and kelce consistently and if sammy watkins is back in time for the game then that leaves him 1 on 1 with a corner or safety

now we have 4 good corners in Marlon, Jimmy, Brandon Carr and Tavon but that's a long task

the only way we slow down their offence no matter how well our DBs play is if we get pressure on a consistent basis

Tank

Hall of Famer
it's just gonna be near impossible to cover their playmakers long enough if we get no pressure - we're gonna have to double hill and kelce consistently and if sammy watkins is back in time for the game then that leaves him 1 on 1 with a corner or safety

now we have 4 good corners in Marlon, Jimmy, Brandon Carr and Tavon but that's a long task

the only way we slow down their offence no matter how well our DBs play is if we get pressure on a consistent basis
Yeah, they have a shit ton of receiving talent the D as a whole will be tested. If we give Patrick time someone will be open. It will help a lot if K. Young and CJ can have big games like last week.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

Watkins is done, I think. That's why they brought K. Benjamin in for a workout.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I am not going to say I am confident for KC because I am not lol. However KC without Hunt or Watkins is just not the same KC from earlier in the year. They almost lost to Oakland last week. I get it, it's a division game, but all I'm saying is they look beatable. Shut down kelce and I think we win.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I am not going to say I am confident for KC because I am not lol. However KC without Hunt or Watkins is just not the same KC from earlier in the year. They almost lost to Oakland last week. I get it, it's a division game, but all I'm saying is they look beatable. Shut down kelce and I think we win.
Not only was it a divisional game, it was in Oakland.

redrum52

Hall of Famer

jqEk5TO.gif

any chance to use this

ALI624

Pro Bowler
We will not see Sammy Watkins he re-injured his foot and will miss 4-6 weeks.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Harbs expects Humphrey and Hurst to play and Flacco was a full participant in practice, but does not know if he has been cleared to play yet.

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
I dont know
Harbs expects Humphrey and Hurst to play and Flacco was a full participant in practice, but does not know if he has been cleared to play yet.
I think he is active but the gameplan is probably set around Lamar at the moment and incase of things not going as planned and Lamar struggling Joe will.be plugged in I think the real decsion is set for next week