• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Offence, the Lamar and the Just About Everything…

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
The Cardinals look really bad, so next Sunday looks like a perfect time for a classic Raven letdown
Please don't say that.

This is the two best first half teams* and most disappointing second half teams going head to head. It might be a weird one but we'll prove we're the #1 first half team in the NFL.

*Not quite but Arizona play everyone close until half time.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
You sure about this? Pretty sure he's only practicing now, but doubt he plays this season.
Well I would expect him to play this year, barring a setback. No real point in activating his practice window if you don't think he can make it back to the active roster within the 21 days.

I don't see him playing this week, however.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Well I would expect him to play this year, barring a setback. No real point in activating his practice window if you don't think he can make it back to the active roster within the 21 days.

I don't see him playing this week, however.
I don't either. Think he just started practicing last week.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
It's so confusing why he was getting cooked in the PS just to be fucking lock down in the regular season

guys try things in the preseason i guess with their technique and situationally that they wouldnt have to in regular season

also possible that he was left out to dry in ways that he's not with better players and non-vanilla play-calling around him

or it took the preseason for him to work on his key area of weakness (catch-point)

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Keaton comes in and picks up 9 yards and is out for the rest of the game with an injury.

PAIN