• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Bengals

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Seems we're definitely going to have some injury questions come Thursday night.

Looks like Marlo, Stanley, and Trenton Simpson are out based on 0 practice so far. Good news is that Moses looks like he should be back.

Duvernay, Van Noy, and maybe John Simpson look like question marks. Simpson is an illness so hopefully that should be okay. Van Noy is the most concerning.
I assume the cheap shot had something to do with Van Noy. Fuck the browns

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just here to say fire Harbs, win a SB. Go Ravens Hon!

Also if you don’t know Hon you aren’t a real fan my guys

Last edited:

JPPT1974

Practice Squad
Really a must needed win for both teams. As all sides need to show up no matter what.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yea but if we lose the prospect of having to play Herbert on the road isn’t pretty, could be 7-5 real quick
I'm not in any way scared to play the Chargers. If we lose, so be it, but I don't view that game as some sort of "tough matchup". It's a road game, with 10 games to prepare, in a place with no homefield advantage at all.

Barring some major injuries (mostly to Lamar), I'd fully expect us to handle both LA teams.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm not in any way scared to play the Chargers. If we lose, so be it, but I don't view that game as some sort of "tough matchup". It's a road game, with 10 games to prepare, in a place with no homefield advantage at all.

Barring some major injuries (mostly to Lamar), I'd fully expect us to handle both LA teams.
Honestly that game isn't the one that scares me. We are both teams that recently have had a tendency to choke, but they're the chargers. What we really need is a win against the Bengals because we need a good division record to break the tie with the browns.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Yea but if we lose the prospect of having to play Herbert on the road isn’t pretty, could be 7-5 real quick

Yeah. The LA teams are the ones I'm least worried about. I don't think people realize we damn near just got the Browns at their best. Defensive line taking over and Watson (for a half) playing at Houston level. The Chargers are not that team and it being an away game makes no difference to me. Fans consistently go there and take over and they still struggle to stop the run. I wouldn't be shocked if that line opens around 8 or 9.

For the fire Harvaugh bunch what type of coach do you want to replace Harbaugh with? Off def? And who would you even want from the current coaching pool?

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah. The LA teams are the ones I'm least worried about. I don't think people realize we damn near just got the Browns at their best. Defensive line taking over and Watson (for a half) playing at Houston level. The Chargers are not that team and it being an away game makes no difference to me. Fans consistently go there and take over and they still struggle to stop the run. I wouldn't be shocked if that line opens around 8 or 9.

For the fire Harvaugh bunch what type of coach do you want to replace Harbaugh with? Off def? And who would you even want from the current coaching pool?
EXACTLY. There's no point to fire Harbuagh and it isn't fixing anything

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

The Chargers don’t scare me, but neither did the Cardinals and that game was unnecessarily close. Historically, we don’t play our best when traveling to the Pacific time zone. So a let down in LA wouldn’t shock me at all.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Stanley and Trenton Simpson officially out. Humphrey doubtful, so he's likely out. Duvernay is questionable, but possibly out, given the DNP today.
John Simpson, Van Noy and Worley all questionable. Would expect all to play.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Stanley and Trenton Simpson officially out. Humphrey doubtful, so he's likely out. Duvernay is questionable, but possibly out, given the DNP today.
John Simpson, Van Noy and Worley all questionable. Would expect all to play.
When’s the last time we played the bengals at full strength, the sad thing is this is better than usual