• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Discussion (day off!)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
the eagles struggle against mobile qbs

17-20 against arizona last year
25-20 against bears last year

if the ravens meet them in a potentai sb matchup lamar is gonna be scrambling for a lot
Yeah and even if you look at the 49ers, I know we play them next month but our defense against Purdy and that offense? In their three game losing streak, they scored only 17 points. Imagine what our defense will do to Purdy next month and in a rematch in the Super Bowl. I'm not afraid of any team in the NFC no matter who we play in a Super Bowl matchup.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah and even if you look at the 49ers, I know we play them next month but our defense against Purdy and that offense? In their three game losing streak, they scored only 17 points. Imagine what our defense will do to Purdy next month and in a rematch in the Super Bowl. I'm not afraid of any team in the NFC no matter who we play in a Super Bowl matchup.
Honestly maybe Cowboys scare me the most because if they made it that far I’d be scared

Sooky

Pro Bowler
When a team’s QB has an injured leg I don’t understand these long developing routes. Hurts can’t extend anything right now. Brown and Devonta are good route runners. Get that ball out

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
3 games with no deebo samuel i think it was