• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad and the Injuries - Bengals Edition

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
With Andrews out.. more 3 WR sets please.

Bateman and OBJ finally getting their legs under them. I trust them over Likely.

matter of fact, I think I like Kolar more than Likely for this offense.
Best we can do is more Pat Ricard

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm going to just leave this here fellas:
1700272040700.png

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is insane , all the credit in the world the MM and the secondary.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I laugh every time someone criticizes Mekari's play. Dude is the Swiss army knife of O linemen and we've been very fortunate to have him.
If there were 32x 5 good starting linemen in the league, we wouldn’t see a qb carted off weekly. He’s so absurdly valuable, you have to be athletic and crazy intelligent to match up like that

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
All I know is the NFL took a gamble that Cincinnati would be fighting for the one seed, also gambled that Burrow and Mahomes would make it to their Week 17 game in tact. Now that week 17 game has no Burrow, and the Bengals aren't going to be anywhere near a playoff spot by that point. The NFL really should have put that game in the early weeks of the season.
Hopefully the bengals win that game

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Look at that. Said if we beat the Bengals doubt we'd hear more about the Browns loss around here. Everyone needs to relax. And I highly doubt we lose to the Chargers. Florida revenge tour after a few parties in LA. End the season beating the Steelers like they stole something. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Look at that. Said if we beat the Bengals doubt we'd hear more about the Browns loss around here. Everyone needs to relax. And I highly doubt we lose to the Chargers. Florida revenge tour after a few parties in LA. End the season beating the Steelers like they stole something. Sit back and enjoy the ride.
Still pissed at the Browns loss. Not much more to say about it though

Baltimorican

Practice Squad
With Andrews out.. more 3 WR sets please.

Bateman and OBJ finally getting their legs under them. I trust them over Likely.

matter of fact, I think I like Kolar more than Likely for this offense.

As i understand it we have seen more of Likely because as an hback type he compliments Andrews better in the 2 TE sets. Kolar is more of an Andrews clone and has been sitting on the roster as a pure backup to Andrews. They've been tinkering on him since they drafted him. Point is, I'm buying stock in Kolar, I think we see a lot more of him than expected.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
As i understand it we have seen more of Likely because as an hback type he compliments Andrews better in the 2 TE sets. Kolar is more of an Andrews clone and has been sitting on the roster as a pure backup to Andrews. They've been tinkering on him since they drafted him. Point is, I'm buying stock in Kolar, I think we see a lot more of him than expected.
Will be interesting to see. I think we will see the bulk of production Andrews had being made up by the wide receivers.