• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Bye Week

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
A lot of bengal fans don’t realize Lamar is 8-1 against them, they don’t think he’d have made a difference in the playoff game. They thought Gio Bernard was better than Ray Rice, they thought they’d win the super bowl this year despite what they’ve looked like and being in last all season. I think some are more delusional than others, and our fanbase certainly has more of a pessimistic angle and seems to be more knowledgeable of other teams
and 4-1 with Burrow

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Just realized we most likely would have played every playoff team except the chiefs when post season starts.

Tank

Hall of Famer
MP has always been a favorite of mine, and his ball hawking skills could prove invaluable come tournament time. That said, he may have burned the bridge back here when he questioned Lamar sitting out of last year's playoffs.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
MP has always been a favorite of mine, and his ball hawking skills could prove invaluable come tournament time. That said, he may have burned the bridge back here when he questioned Lamar sitting out of last year's playoffs.
Wasn't that Sammy?

I thought the OBJ stuff and the Harbs blow up would ha e more to do with it.
That's what I've always called him. lol
I've always mixed up the nicknames unintentionally lol. Dammit south park

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I genuinely thought the praise for this bum was a joke. Now I'm starting to get scared. How can you all still tolerate Cris?

Much prefer collinsworth tbh
Don’t get the hate at all
So I'll preface this by saying some of you have a weird fascinating with TV analysts and commentators. I can genuinely say I've never really given a fuck who calls the game, and I don't frequently even pay attention to what they say.

That being said... Jason Garrett has literally no personality. He gets excited about nothing. Guy could be getting a hummer from two Maxim top 10 chicks and he'd just be doing a crossword puzzle in silence. He genuinely doesn't want to be there.

Collinsworth at least gets excited about some things. And yes, all the analysts have biases towards certain teams, considering basically all of them played pro-football.