• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Bye Week

JPPT1974

Practice Squad
Much needed rest and healing over for those who have had some injuries. Also to regroup and change on some plays there.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Have you watched the Steelers offense ? They are terrible but somehow they keep winning , find a way to win .

Harbaugh has found multiple ways to lose games by not kicking field goals .
Yeah, and if Harbs didn’t throw those late game picks we’d be 11 - 1. lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
With the Steelers and the Browns losing today, this bye week was pretty enjoyabl!
even the Eagles were destroyed. Deebo Samuel was playiing against me in fantasy, but I can forgive him since it was against the Eagles.

Having a 2 game lead over the Steelers and Browns is good with five games to go in the season. Now lets keep our foot on the gas.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
even the Eagles were destroyed. Deebo Samuel was playiing against me in fantasy, but I can forgive him since it was against the Eagles.

Having a 2 game lead over the Steelers and Browns is good with five games to go in the season. Now let’s keep our foot on the gas.
we got to beat those Rams after resting up on our bye. They got banged up a little today. Flacco kept it close until the fourth quarter.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor

Having a 2 game lead over the Steelers and Browns is good with five games to go in the season. Now lets keep our foot on the gas.
I have a feeling we went from being the best team in the NFL to being the second best after seeing the Niners demolish the Eagles today. They are a fabulously well-constructed roster just like we are.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
With the Steelers and the Browns losing today, this bye week was pretty enjoyabl!

JAAM

Hall of Famer