• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Rams edition.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
This is my cope.

Another fantasy doc on YouTube, who I actually respect, feared a torn ACL, but aren’t players on crutches or some shit after that and never to be seen again until surgery? The fact he had a thin wrap on and was walking and talking suggests it could be some kind of minor knee issue

Another fantasy doc on YouTube, who I actually respect, feared a torn ACL, but aren’t players on crutches or some shit after that and never to be seen again until surgery? The fact he had a thin wrap on and was walking and talking suggests it could be some kind of minor knee issue
Let’s hope.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m sick of these guys

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
you're talking about fantasy doctors. I heard that as well, but I just don't see it. Especially since he stayed on the field and walked around the stadium after the game celebrating.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
you're talking about fantasy doctors. I heard that as well, but I just don't see it. Especially since he stayed on the field and walked around the stadium after the game celebrating.
Yup! Dr. Morse. Hopefully he's wrong