• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Discussion (MNF Christmas Edition)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Dallas going on the road to play a game is their weakness. They are obviously good at home but on the road... a completely different team.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Miami finally beats a team with a winning record. Then again it's Dallas and they choke a lot so does it really count?
Dallas can't win on the road. I had no faith in them beating the Dolphins. Now, the Ravens need to take care of their business tomorrow night. Beat the 49ers!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Dallas can't win on the road. I had no faith in them beating the Dolphins. Now, the Ravens need to take care of their business tomorrow night. Beat the 49ers!
Yeah this was a game where both teams needed the game to be played at home. Dallas is really good at home, but struggle on the road. Miami is in the same boat where they are a different team on the road. Which should factor into our game where we might be able to contain them.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Whoa, this implies they’d beat us in the first place
Same was said when we were up huge on them last season. We have more to prove in this game than they do. I don't remember if he played the entire game in 2021, but Tua hasn't lost to us yet.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Come on Denver, make it in as the 7th seed. I want a chance to beat you in the playoffs
If Denver wins, that would be a massive log jam at 8-7 vying for the final wild card spots. Colts, Texans, Steelers, Bengals are already 8-7. Denver winning would just complicate tiebreakers even more.

CanadianRavensFan

Practice Squad
If Denver wins, that would be a massive log jam at 8-7 vying for the final wild card spots. Colts, Texans, Steelers, Bengals are already 8-7. Denver winning would just complicate tiebreakers even more.
Some chaos over that last seed would be incredibly entertained