• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The MVP, the Division and the 1 Seed!!!

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
You could tell Monken was fired up after that performance yesterday lol

Hopefully Monken doesn't have any head coaching aspirations and just be down to OC a generational talent.

I know Baltimore will always love its defense and we're all clamoring for MacDonald to stay, but i would be equally distraught if we lose Monken.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Hopefully Monken doesn't have any head coaching aspirations and just be down to OC a generational talent.

I know Baltimore will always love its defense and we're all clamoring for MacDonald to stay, but i would be equally distraught if we lose Monken.
I hope both are back. Never been very impressed with any of our OC’s outside Kubiak, who I loved. Monken is starting to impress me. We have had a bunch of good DC’s, and MacDonald is right up there with them.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

I'd be MORE distraught if we lose Monken. I've already conceded it's gonna be one of two scenarios for MacDonald: 1) he goes to become a HC for some team (most likely scenario) or 2) he gets a Brinks truck of a payday to remain as DC/assistant HC or some shit.

While at times we were criticizing his playcalling (and rightfully so), I've always had more confidence in him compared to R***n in building a balanced offense. With Monken, I can't say that I've seen Lamar look this confident and in command of an offense. Notice how we drastically reduced the number of times where we're yelling at the offense to snap the ball before the clock hits zero this season compared to seasons prior.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hope both are back. Never been very impressed with any of our OC’s outside Kubiak, who I loved. Monken is starting to impress me. We have had a bunch of good DC’s, and MacDonald is right up there with them.
I'd be MORE distraught if we lose Monken. I've already conceded it's gonna be one of two scenarios for MacDonald: 1) he goes to become a HC for some team (most likely scenario) or 2) he gets a Brinks truck of a payday to remain as DC/assistant HC or some shit.

While at times we were criticizing his playcalling (and rightfully so), I've always had more confidence in him compared to R***n in building a balanced offense. With Monken, I can't say that I've seen Lamar look this confident and in command of an offense. Notice how we drastically reduced the number of times where we're yelling at the offense to snap the ball before the clock hits zero this season compared to seasons prior.

Monken realizing future HoFer, Lamar Jackson, makes him and his offense look better than anyone else can and decides to stay and ride that coattail.

MacDonald realizing future HoFer, Kyle Hamilton, is the ultimate chess piece that makes his defensive schemes work and decides to stay and ride that coattail.

#SIIE

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Of course Tank would like this.

With that said- it was 100% on Bateman. He slowed down, even if for two steps, and it caused him to not be at the right spot.
I believe both of you, but I haven't been able to see anything other than replays that show him already looking back. As Rossi described, he slowed down in his transition to looking back.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
NEVER IN DOUBT. Knew he was going to be the next Ravens great. Don't @ me.
Just in case if people thought I was joking.

1704142537485.png

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

He's confident because he has a freedom to change plays as he sees the D. He can play his game.
Monk could be the second best thing that happened for Lamar's career. First one being picked by Ozzie.

Baltimorican

Practice Squad
My fellow flock, what I'm seeing is that since getting called out by Harbaugh, Stanley & the tackles have gotten right. This offensive line got hot going into the playoffs and the Ravens have now hit a 6th gear.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
My fellow flock, what I'm seeing is that since getting called out by Harbaugh, Stanley & the tackles have gotten right. This offensive line got hot going into the playoffs and the Ravens have now hit a 6th gear.
well let's hope those backups can keep it in 6th gear and continue the beatdown on the Steelers

Simba

Staff Member
I’m not sure I see a ton of pass rush juice, but Tavius Robinson was very impressive this game. Seeing some clips and his ability to hold the edge is pretty damn good for a young player. Even better that he struggled in that area early this season, so growth and improvement is evident already too.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Seeing reports that the fans weren't as loud? Seems like Ravens Fan Dan called out the fans in a facebook post, someone on reddit made a post about it. I'm guessing it had to do with the blowout so fans left early and that led to the crowd noise dwindling. I assume we won't have any issues for the playoffs and this is just an overreaction?

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Seeing reports that the fans weren't as loud? Seems like Ravens Fan Dan called out the fans in a facebook post, someone on reddit made a post about it. I'm guessing it had to do with the blowout so fans left early and that led to the crowd noise dwindling. I assume we won't have any issues for the playoffs and this is just an overreaction?
That and the fact that tickets were friggin absurd only the golf watchers could afford to go

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I thought the fan noise was still decent. I didn't have an issue. Probably New Year's Eve. Idk.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I’m not sure I see a ton of pass rush juice, but Tavius Robinson was very impressive this game. Seeing some clips and his ability to hold the edge is pretty damn good for a young player. Even better that he struggled in that area early this season, so growth and improvement is evident already too.

looks like someone who'll probably make it through their whole rookie contract with us regardless of whether he develops as a pass rusher