• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The MVP, the Division and the 1 Seed!!!

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
"I said, 'Hey, we took care of business today, but bro, we're just getting started. I know how you're locked in on the year. We know what we're in this for. We're going for the big one. You make sure the O is rolling, I know you're going to do that, and you know I'll make sure these boys on D are flying to the ball and we're doing everything we can. We're going to keep getting you that rock. Everything's gonna go through us, so let's make sure we're holding each other accountable.'"
-Roquan Smith

Damn this team is locked in for real

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
"I said, 'Hey, we took care of business today, but bro, we're just getting started. I know how you're locked in on the year. We know what we're in this for. We're going for the big one. You make sure the O is rolling, I know you're going to do that, and you know I'll make sure these boys on D are flying to the ball and we're doing everything we can. We're going to keep getting you that rock. Everything's gonna go through us, so let's make sure we're holding each other accountable.'"
-Roquan Smith

MOIST

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
-Roquan Smith

Where this is from

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I think he blocked us lol. Who do you think he’d root for if we play Flacco in the divisional?
Realistically, I think he'd root for the Ravens, but I don't think he'd be the least bit bothered if Flacco did well or if the Browns won.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Almost a great catch, full out effort. His gait got a little choppy for a couple of steps but he didn’t lose any speed.
But you do lose speed when your stride changes, the second your stride slows up you start slowing down, even if it’s a small bit and not really noticeable to the eye, the difference between a perfect 40 yd dash and one with one stumbled step is massive but our eyeballs don’t perceive it, if Bateman has that same stumble in a 40 yard dash it’s adding at least a third of a second, and when you fall a few inches short, that little bit was the difference.

Tank

Hall of Famer
But you do lose speed when your stride changes, the second your stride slows up you start slowing down, even if it’s a small bit and not really noticeable to the eye, the difference between a perfect 40 yd dash and one with one stumbled step is massive but our eyeballs don’t perceive it, if Bateman has that same stumble in a 40 yard dash it’s adding at least a third of a second, and when you fall a few inches short, that little bit was the difference.
Yeah, IDK, that clip is pretty clear. Looks like he just adjusted to the ball a bit towards the sideline, not a stumble or anything. For me nothing there in his stride that prevented the catch. The pass wasn't bad either, almost a great play. Can't complete them all.