• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Wild-Card Bye

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
ok, so this is a problem. I think we can beat whoever we play, but at this point it may be Tuesday before we find out who we are playing, whether it be The Texans or the Steelers. How do we start to put together a game plan without knowing who we are playing. Is the coaching staff game planning for both teams at this point?

Also, if the Bills Steelers game is on Tuesday and the Steelers win, then when will our game be. I certainly don't want it to be on a Monday if that were the case.

Harbs said in a recent presser they will start on the winner of the game (Texans) and if things change then they will pivot to the other team (Steelers)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Mark's recovery process takes longer because of diabetes. Proteins (muscle mass) break down faster and get built up slower, I read somewhere particularly in a lower body, ie. legs.
have a friend with type 1 diabetes and he said for what he has accomplished as a player is tremendous. He has to check his levels everytime he's off the field.

ok, so this is a problem. I think we can beat whoever we play, but at this point it may be Tuesday before we find out who we are playing, whether it be The Texans or the Steelers. How do we start to put together a game plan without knowing who we are playing. Is the coaching staff game planning for both teams at this point?

Also, if the Bills Steelers game is on Tuesday and the Steelers win, then when will our game be. I certainly don't want it to be on a Monday if that were the case.
I would hope the brain trust has been preparing for either. I just don’t see the Steelers beating the bills in Buffalo. Especially without Watt. However I have been wrong before (once) lol. At this time of the year you have to prepare for all possibilities. Right now the Texans scare the crap out of me, but we have beaten most of the best teams in the league this year. So bring it on, whoever it may be.

Also, I have not heard that they might have to move the bills game to Tuesday, but given the weather around the lakes you just never know.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Went back and rewatched our game against the Texans, obviously week 1 but we never allowed a TD and we had some sloppy turnovers.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
1705270103446.jpeg

How those Brownies feel now ?

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
I loved the Cowboys when I was a kid; Tony Dorsett and all those guys. But I have to admit I love seeing the shit the bed now as much as I ever liked seeing them be successful back in the day. If they lose, that's where Jim Harbaugh winds up.