• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Coaching Carousel 2024

Simba

Staff Member
The pessimist in me says it's due to fan reaction and ego but I don't truly believe that. Or don't want to at least.
If I had to guess, it’s probably something about the role and title itself. Rosburg wanted some actual work instead of a fluffy title and an easy ride but there’s not a realistic role open for that.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
If I had to guess, it’s probably something about the role and title itself. Rosburg wanted some actual work instead of a fluffy title and an easy ride but there’s not a realistic role open for that.
Feels bad. Jerry is a great coach.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I think both sides would be stupid not to try and figure something out.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
I think both sides would be stupid not to try and figure something out.
It's possible there another team offering him more money and larger role. Maybe a team like Chargers is want to hire him to be their special team coordinator/assistant head coach which would pay him more. I know the guy is in his 60's but older people want to get paid too lol

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer

I think the actual game thread is pretty dead, but still feel this fits here.

Many were suggesting Lamar and the Ravens probably saw a lot of stacked/heavy boxes and audibled out or didn't call runs because it didn't seem like a favorable front.

This shows that wasn't the case and that's coaching malpractice.

Wonder if Rosburg would have filled a role that would point this out and help change the flow of the game.

redrum52

Hall of Famer

I think the actual game thread is pretty dead, but still feel this fits here.

Many were suggesting Lamar and the Ravens probably saw a lot of stacked/heavy boxes and audibled out or didn't call runs because it didn't seem like a favorable front.

This shows that wasn't the case and that's coaching malpractice.

Wonder if Rosburg would have filled a role that would point this out and help change the flow of the game.

The stacked boxes seemed to be there early in the first from what I remember but lightened up relatively fast. We still haven't been given a real reason and probably won't hear one for a long time.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
The stacked boxes seemed to be there early in the first from what I remember but lightened up relatively fast. We still haven't been given a real reason and probably won't hear one for a long time.
We'll probably never get a real reason. It's just the sad reality of it for fans.