• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Super Wildcard Weekend Discussion (Bye week)

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Daaaammmnnn that chiefs corner just son’d tyreek with that jam!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
i think is may be close
Ditto, especially if Jaire is active. Gotta stop Lamb and Dallas has an extremely sporadic run game

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Chiefs still aren't playing well but I think we knew they were going to win and beat Miami. Now it's just a matter of waiting until Monday to find out who we play, since we now don't have a game until 4:30p.m. Right now I'm assuming based off my predictions that we'll be playing Houston while Buffalo knocks out KC next weekend and we get Lamar vs Josh Allen in the AFC Championship...... in Baltimore.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Such a horrible fucking decision
I have Peacock but I'm not watching the game lol. I get if it was a regular season game but locking a playoff game behind a streaming service? That's ridicoulus, doesn't the NFL know how much Taylor Swift tickets are? How are Swifties supposed to have money to pay for Peacock?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I have Peacock but I'm not watching the game lol. I get if it was a regular season game but locking a playoff game behind a streaming service? That's ridicoulus, doesn't the NFL know how much Taylor Swift tickets are? How are Swifties supposed to have money to pay for Peacock?
Oh trust me they’ll break their piggy banks to pay for tonight’s game

Yeah I hope enough people complain about this.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Please tell me this is the only playoff peacock game this year

JAAM

Hall of Famer