• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Super Wildcard Weekend Discussion (Bye week)

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I will say, as much as we clown on the Browns that was a team of second and third stringers that got into the playoffs. That's still impressive. Too bad for them they get Watson back next season. He'll do worse with the starters than Flacco did behind a backup o-line with no run game.

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The refs let the chiefs OLine get away with so many holding calls. Combine that with any roughing the passer calls if you lay 1 finger on Mahomes… they’re gonna be a tough out.
It's why I want the Bills more and hope Buffalo beats the Chiefs next week assuming Bills destroy Pittsburgh. I get Allen flops and looks for flags too but it's better than dealing with the Chiefs... AND the refs.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
It's why I want the Bills more and hope Buffalo beats the Chiefs next week assuming Bills destroy Pittsburgh. I get Allen flops and looks for flags too but it's better than dealing with the Chiefs... AND the refs.
I agree. It seems like the refs favor the Chiefs. I hope it is not for a Super Bowl narrative they may want to create…..just saying!

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hope Peacock ratings tanked. I can understand Amazon streaming but when a network does it..................

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I would start prepping for the Texans and Stroud ASAP. Do not take them lightly. They are playing hard for their coach.
We are going to crush them , and then we’ll celebrate Baltimore hosting our first ever AFC Championship

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
I don't really wanna agree with this, but I do. I hate the look and/or argument that refs cause losses, but there's certainly no denying they did with the Bills and Chiefs game last week. That said, I feel like it's almost assured the refs will make up for their error by erring on the side of the Chefs in almost every occasion thru-out the Playoffs.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Regardless of what happens today, we're about to suffer through a week of constant Cowboys barrage in the media for at least a week. Like they actually matter in football terms.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Regardless of what happens today, we're about to suffer through a week of constant Cowboys barrage in the media for at least a week. Like they actually matter in football terms.
if only after getting on his nutsack would say......well who has he beaten this year and how many games has he won away from home.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
No definitely not. If this was in Miami they might have had a chance but I still think they would have found a way to blow it.
They just had no LBs. You can always pick against a team that has chunk injuries at a single position because any good team will exploit that and the lack of LBs was exploited by KC all night.

They just had no LBs. You can always pick against a team that has chunk injuries at a single position because any good team will exploit that and the lack of LBs was exploited by KC all night.
Yep very true! I just don’t think KC is that great either.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
GO LIONS. If I have to hear my good friend talk about how his Rams are GUARANTEED to win the SB for another week I may stab him.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Cowboys weakness is that they have one guy who can stop the run (Lawrence) and everyone else is trash at it.