• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Texans (Divisional Round)

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Am I the only one who sees literally no correlation between the cost of ticket prices and how loud or even attended the game is? Can somebody explain why they think those things are related?

I think fans just bitch because they want to bitch. If it were a $500 get-in, you'd be bitching about how it prices out the "true fans" and that it's become just like the Superbowl.

I'm a season ticket holder. I'm not going to the game either. And I can tell you 100% that the gameday experience from my living room is better than the gameday experience from the stadium... and I've been to a lot of games in a lot of stadiums. It's entirely overrated. Especially true if you're trying to bring younger children to the game.

The amount of time I spend teaching my 7 year old about the game, during the game, is the exact same amount of time I spend explaining to my son why he can't repeat any of the 20 curse words the guy right in front of us yelled at absolutely nobody, and I have to pretend to not smell what my son smells, which is the guy two rows in front of me lighting up his 5th joint of the afternoon.

Next time you go to a game, just watch people. They'll spend as much time on the toilet and in the beer lines as they will in their seats watching the game. The tailgate lot is packed to the brim at 1245pm for a 1pm game.
That’s probably @JoeyFlex5 with the blunt you’re smelling

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
back in 2020 we lost 2 friends to covid. One was a neighbor and the other was a friends mother. We knew one person on a vent for 8 weeks and she survived but she's now living in an assisted living facility for the rest of her life and she's mid 50s. Another one was a friend of my wifes in Massachusettes on a vent for 4 weeks. Yeah, we don't take covid lightly . We have both had it once and luckily it wasn't bad.

Did you lose taste and smell or some people say everything they taste tastes like salt.
I'm thankful I had pretty light symptoms when I caught it. It made breathing a bit harder, like I had just worked out, and I coughed a lot. Never lost taste though.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I don't think that's happening. I think he believes in this offense and his weapons, so he's much looser. I think a lot of the tightness was Roman based knowing the plays where we actually had a chance to be successful were going to be so few and far between.

Also, we're going to see an OBJ passing touchdown today. We haven't seen one all season and he's pretty good at it. They must have been saving it for the playoffs.

I hope not, no need for trick shots when your qb is Lamar

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm thankful I had pretty light symptoms when I caught it. It made breathing a bit harder, like I had just worked out, and I coughed a lot. Never lost taste though.

I got my ass whooped for about 11 days of pure misery.

My grandmother and sister in law unfortunately passed due to complications with covid.

It was insane man

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I don't think that's happening. I think he believes in this offense and his weapons, so he's much looser. I think a lot of the tightness was Roman based knowing the plays where we actually had a chance to be successful were going to be so few and far between.

Also, we're going to see an OBJ passing touchdown today. We haven't seen one all season and he's pretty good at it. They must have been saving it for the playoffs.
I agree with @rossihunter2. No reason for a trick TD pass.

The last time we were in the Playoffs with Lamar, teams could clog the middle of the field, because they new Lamar was more confertable throwing it that way. Although I believe we will utilize the middle of the field, because that is Houstons weakness, Lamar is much better at throwing outside as well. It's pick your poison, Houston, Lamar can beat you anywhere.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
No trick plays are necessary when you’re the best team, albeit Belichick always brought them out, but they were not the best team all the time, they would just manipulate the rules and have corrupt clock operators