• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Texans (Divisional Round)

Grendelwulf

Practice Squad
I'm mentally at a point where I'm nervous (but expecting a win) tomorrow, but I feel like to a certain extent we're freerolling in the AFCG. I won't be that hurt if we lost it.

Of course we're also clearly the best team in the league, and we're going to be favored in every game we play from here on out.
I feel the same way. I got my anxiety but expecting a win, even a blowout maybe. I feel Lamar and CO doesn’t want to come out rusty, game planning to their content. Blowing the door of the hinges, etc. altho I do also feel like at the beginning there MAY be some rust and then we dominate. BUT I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE AAAAAAH!!! LESSSGOOOOOO!!!

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Did you just tell him to shut up and dribble??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

lmao

If Ray was in that locker room still..

He would tell him.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
it's just that 2019 thing lingering
ill obviously be nervous before a championship game/superbowl but the divisional round just has so many extra layers of pressure right now
yeah totally understand where you are coming from.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

LSURavenFan

Veteran
This is a must-win. The time is now. This group has to at least get to the AFC title game.

If they can do that, you're playing Allen or Mahomes. Would be disappointing to lose, but those are two of the greats right now. No real shame there.

But this team absolutely has to get to that stage. Give themselves a shot at taking the AFC.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
dam so lamar done got so good that in order to stop him, you now gotta take his god given ability that he was able to improve over the course of his life lol.. thats like taking away tyrke hill speed or or josh allen size..

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
This is a must-win. The time is now. This group has to at least get to the AFC title game.

If they can do that, you're playing Allen or Mahomes. Would be disappointing to lose, but those are two of the greats right now. No real shame there.

But this team absolutely has to get to that stage. Give themselves a shot at taking the AFC.
We going to the ship unless lamar goes out there and look like he cant handle it

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
We take one week off and everybody forgot how good we were. Odds makers aren’t emotional , Ravens will remind everyone tomorrow why we got that 9.5 spread

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
It breaks my heart to say, but she is smart. It is not safe. I would advise against it.

And then people wonder why sports events in Baltimore aren't attended like they used to be.... If anything, the tickets and all should be cheaper than they used to be to draw people in

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am watching a Pat McAfee summary now, seems like some former players didn’t like him

Lmaooo... Have some stupid franchise like the Raiders hire Mike Patricia in as DC and Jay Gruden for OC and let's see the nuclear warfare that goes on then

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
back in 2020 we lost 2 friends to covid. One was a neighbor and the other was a friends mother. We knew one person on a vent for 8 weeks and she survived but she's now living in an assisted living facility for the rest of her life and she's mid 50s. Another one was a friend of my wifes in Massachusettes on a vent for 4 weeks. Yeah, we don't take covid lightly . We have both had it once and luckily it wasn't bad.

Did you lose taste and smell or some people say everything they taste tastes like salt.
I think I had no taste but I also zero appetite so it was hard to tell. At the absolute worst I could barely eat 2 bites of anything and even drinking was a battle. Between the fever, the pain, the breathing troubles, the cough, the lack of appetite, and the minor symptoms, I will say this was easily the worst illness I have ever had. Right now only the cough is lingering but I never want to go through that ordeal again.

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
We going to the ship unless lamar goes out there and look like he cant handle it
I don't think that's happening. I think he believes in this offense and his weapons, so he's much looser. I think a lot of the tightness was Roman based knowing the plays where we actually had a chance to be successful were going to be so few and far between.

Also, we're going to see an OBJ passing touchdown today. We haven't seen one all season and he's pretty good at it. They must have been saving it for the playoffs.