• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Chiefs (AFC Championship)

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Ro, in his presser just a couple of days ago, had the exact same demeanor as Harbs at halftime against Houston lol. I’m getting some good vibes

Carptom1

Practice Squad
read an article on the kicker, Scott Norwood. He wasn't accurate when kicking on grass when the kick was over 40 yards. He was really good on turf though.

Of course it didn't help that Frank Reich didn't have the laces lined up right.

I can’t imagine what kind of hate he endured. In 96 we were 13-3 and had home field advantage and were superbowl favorites. In the divisional round we lost 10-7 to the colts. Lin Elliot missed three fairly easy field goals. He ended up moving out of town due to threats made against him. He never kicked again.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think people are just tired of the Chiefs much like we all were the Patriots back in the day. Obviously they haven't won quite as much but they always seem to be in the hunt.
Then how do they cope with the Ravens and Lamar as he wins 6 straight like MJ?

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can’t imagine what kind of hate he endured. In 96 we were 13-3 and had home field advantage and were superbowl favorites. In the divisional round we lost 10-7 to the colts. Lin Elliot missed three fairly easy field goals. He ended up moving out of town due to threats made against him. He never kicked again.
I thought Norwood had a good year and made a big kick for them afterwards and the city actually forgave him sort of

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
This is the second terrible thing in recent year to happen to me on seatgeek. Season opener for mariners we have 6 tickets, 3 of them don’t work because they are scam tickets or whatever. After 3 months of running hoops around customer service they claimed that I didn’t insert my claim fast enough, even though I had proof of email from that exact night. They send you to call centers in shitty places where no one helps you out or resolves issues. It’s really messed up

Actual scam tickets? That is absurd. I am going elsewhere from now on. How much did that end up costing you?

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Actual scam tickets? That is absurd. I am going elsewhere from now on. How much did that end up costing you?
The opening day cost 90 bucks thankfully total for 3 tickets so it didn’t kill me but still ass. Yep, they have all this buyer back guarantee stuff but the staff is completely useless and never gives refunds, even if the issue is specifically clearly on their end. It is tough because there tickets are always the cheapest I can find but just a typically greedy corp

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
The opening day cost 90 bucks thankfully total for 3 tickets so it didn’t kill me but still ass. Yep, they have all this buyer back guarantee stuff but the staff is completely useless and never gives refunds, even if the issue is specifically clearly on their end. It is tough because there tickets are always the cheapest I can find but just a typically greedy corp
Dispute it on your credit card my guy. If you tried to go through proper chain of command and they're playing them fuck fuck games, then go to your credit card/debit card company and dispute saying the company isn't helping you. Document & keep them receipts.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The fact that the ticket prices never went down and only went way up throughout the week is crazy. As of now typing this, the lowest on Ticketmaster is $787 and lowest price on Seat Geek is $994.... WITHOUT FEES! Time to take action against these sites, people who sell the ticket for more than what they bought the ticket for. It is theft, outright theft and these companies need to be held accountable. Anyone who sells their ticket for more than what they bought the ticket for should get jail time for theft and scamming.

The fact that the ticket prices never went down and only went way up throughout the week is crazy. As of now typing this, the lowest on Ticketmaster is $787 and lowest price on Seat Geek is $994.... WITHOUT FEES! Time to take action against these sites, people who sell the ticket for more than what they bought the ticket for. It is theft, outright theft and these companies need to be held accountable.
You dont like supply and demand Comrade?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
You dont like supply and demand Comrade?
I understand supply and demand but these prices are insane..... tickets to sporting events shouldn't be the cost of a single paycheck or more than one paycheck. Just saying...... start locking people up, shut down ticketmaster, seat geek and jail everyone in those companies for theft, scamming and unlawful behavior.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator

That's a bit of a relief, though I'd still be furious with the principal of it all. Thank you for keeping us all in the know! I'm with you, I've used them before because of their pricing, but I will think twice from now on, unless it's a single seat or something fairly inexpensive.

I understand supply and demand but these prices are insane..... tickets to sporting events shouldn't be the cost of a single paycheck or more than one paycheck. Just saying...... start locking people up, shut down ticketmaster, seat geek and jail everyone in those companies for theft, scamming and unlawful behavior.
Yeah I agree on that. Tickets to big games here are like $150 max