• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Nightmare, the Turnovers and the Season's Over

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Just remember folks... when the NFL says they care about women they are actively promoting a Head Coach whose drunk antics injured a little girl and changed her whole life. Hope the NFL is happy that Andy Reid gets gifted another Super Bowl while his son nearly killed someone.
His son did it or did he do it?

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Where the fuck did our run game go. KC was garbage against the run all year and we only ran the ball 8 fucking times
It is incomprehensible to me. Instead of multiple 3 and outs we could have maybe had couple of FGs. Opened stuff up. Changes entire complexion of the game for them and us.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
it all looks great until the moment it all falls apart
on offence, nothing is able to pick up for the failure of the rest of the group

and i reckon we'll come back and ultimately say that our undoing was our OT play and our running back room
our misuse of our running back room.
1, Why was Hill featured back on 3rd and short?
2. Why didn't Dalvin Cook get a shot?
3. Why did we not run?

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Echoing what others have said, it pissed me off watching us not abandon the run game, but not ever really try to get it going! Anyone who watched the bills game last week knew that was what they struggled against and we just refused to use it!

I swear it was the same way in 2019 against Tennesee, and in 2020 against Buffalo. We get scared and whoever is in charge of the offense throws out the gameplan and says “save us Lamar!” Which throws him off which means we have no chance

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
didnt blow it in the 1st half
we were 10 points down at the end of the 1st half and the chiefs didnt score another point the rest of the game...

blew it in the 2nd half by wasting too many opportunities... we lost by 7... we gave up a minimum of 6 (and likely 10) points off turnovers, and we gave the chiefs another 3 themselves from turnovers
Yeah, the 2nd half was obvious. I thought we needed to make the most of our possessions and the 1st half was the time to get our run game going

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
it all looks great until the moment it all falls apart
on offence, nothing is able to pick up for the failure of the rest of the group

and i reckon we'll come back and ultimately say that our undoing was our OT play and our running back room
I mean yeah no JK and no Keaton with an up and down Ronnie and torn Labrum Moses is not ideal. But you saw what happened to Houston. What we did today was ideological. Philosophical. Not because of personnel. Which I find deeply disturbing and concerning

Wow, it really sucks to see the Chiefs receive the trophy in our yard. This is gonna sting for a while.

As for the game, it was just one clusterfug after the other. Stupid penalties, stupid mistakes, dropped balls, overthrown balls, coaching miscues (abandoned the run way too early), and just an all around nightmare.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Makes me concerned it's a Harbs thing? I can't explain it. I literally can't explain it
This is what I was talking about with Harbs being on the hot seat. Things like this that have been a constant under him. Fire him... let Macdonald go to Seattle. Fire Monken... start over.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
as I said, I wouldn’t fire Monken for the travesty of a gameplan today, but I don’t blame anyone who would