• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Nightmare, the Turnovers and the Season's Over

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Not refs fault at all.. lamar played like ass, didnt take what was given to him like previous years.. number 1 run offense didnt run ball lol.. zay fumbled and threw a dumb ass pass to likely for an int. Swear i knew that if we went down, our offense would take a left turn, including lamar.. down 7-0 and we were playing like we were down 20…

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Hope Lamar enjoys his MVP. It's gonna sting listen all off season and all thru next season how he doesn't perform the same in the Playoffs. ...and, sadly, that criticism is real.

I am just stupified by the Lamar's inability to find the soft underbelly of the Chef's DEF over the Dline and between the dropping LB's and DEF backfield for and ENTIRE game, with few exceptions. Horrible. It was clear they were going for a home run on every play. At times there was a ten yard gap between the Chef's line and their covering players. A short Brady style passing attack for a few successful series would have opened up the home run, potentially, but that area was not exploited to our downfall.

Thank you and goodnight. My liver can take no more tequila. See you tomorrow or the next day. ;) Go Lions.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Can we ban this dipshit, Mods? This idiot is still on Flacco’s nuts and actually wanted the Ravens to lose to him in the playoffs. Dude’s a trolling ass loser that only comes around during the tough times
Him and the other guy who showed up in the game thread. His post history was all trolling

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Not refs fault at all.. lamar played like ass, didnt take what was given to him like previous years.. number 1 run offense didnt run ball lol.. zay fumbled and threw a dumb ass pass to likely for an int. Swear i knew that if we went down, our offense would take a left turn, including lamar.. down 7-0 and we were playing like we were down 20…

they panicked like we havent trailed all year

and probably because we've barely trailed all year

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is what I was talking about with Harbs being on the hot seat. Things like this that have been a constant under him. Fire him... let Macdonald go to Seattle. Fire Monken... start over.
no! MM is HC if we fire harbs

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
it all looks great until the moment it all falls apart
on offence, nothing is able to pick up for the failure of the rest of the group

and i reckon we'll come back and ultimately say that our undoing was our OT play and our running back room
I don'y know how we say that about RB room, if we never gave it a chance.

Thank you Harbs for everything you've done please hand the keys to MM.

We're going to lose a lot of contributing players this off-season. We need to get younger at key areas. Let's start with a new coach.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Refs were trash but not the reason for the loss.

Hard to say Lamar was bad imo. Because imagine trying to play QB in the following situations.

You only throw so the defense has the advantage.

Your OL will 50% of the time give you no time.

The other 50% where you do, only Zay Flowers MAYBE will be open.

The on the occasion you get time and Zay is open, he fumbles in the endzone for a TD.

Lmao. What's the guy to do. He needs one more stop from the D. Can't get it.

The man is let down constantly

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Happened after 14-7 though. What little we ran it got us to our TD.

CanadianRavensFan

Practice Squad
Oh fuck that. Lamar played well enough in the second half for use to win the game. He lead us on what should have been multiple scoring drives. If the refs called the two DPIs on Likely then we have possession of the ball on the 1 yard line for the first and we are driving on the second instead of kicking a field goal. Those two missed calls literally cost us the game

Tank

Hall of Famer
I won't be angry or sad or do some long point by point. But I wanna know why in the LJ era the playoff losses have all looked the same? Why is that our trenches have their worst games of the year and the supporting crew let's Lamar down. Lamar has to force it and it just means end of game ints. I don't get it.
These games feature the best of the best, and people are going to get beat on the line and in the secondary. Tournament games have to be played methodically and generally mistake free.