• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Nightmare, the Turnovers and the Season's Over

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
This thread will die off soon but perhaps we were fortunate the game wasn’t more out of reach early, the chiefs easily could have scored after that fumble and it’s 21-0, then they dropped an INT to start the 2nd half. We could of stolen the game back but the start killed us, both playoff games we started off so poor.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This thread will die off soon but perhaps we were fortunate the game wasn’t more out of reach early, the chiefs easily could have scored after that fumble and it’s 21-0, then they dropped an INT to start the 2nd half. We could of stolen the game back but the start killed us, both playoff games we started off so poor.
it would have been 21-7 if they scored after the fumble.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor

comes down to execution. There are many moving parts to an offense and as a unit did not play well.

Stanley got smoked.

Something has got to give. Hill had a piss poor game which is a shame because he played so well against Miami and Houston.

We started off slow with the Texans too. We only played 2 good quarters out of 8. Of course it comes down to player execution but the playcalling is a major part of that. No excuse to not try and run more. Even though they were stacking the box we just never tried to run. Gus had one good run and then got the ball just once more if not mistaken?

Out of the bias refs who were clearly favoring1 team, and Swift gate, what makes me mad the most is the game plan we had going into this game.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Ask Brother @JAAM lol. He saw the vision before I did.
Sky’s honestly the limit lol.. he could be the greatest of all time and I’m saying that without any bias. I’ve never seen a S of his size be able to do literally everything.

Last edited:

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well I doubt he’ll be Ed Reed good, but damn that boi makes plays all over the field. He will be a foundational leader on the back end for years to come. I hope.

He definitely won't be the ballhawk that Reed was, but if he continues on this trajectory then I think he'll be the best, most versatile safety in the league for the foreseeable future. The future is bright for this defense with Hamilton and Ro leading the way!

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Well I doubt he’ll be Ed Reed good, but damn that boi makes plays all over the field. He will be a foundational leader on the back end for years to come. I hope.
He always reminded me of a troy polamalu type and its no denying that after this past season

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Sky’s honestly the limit lol.. he could be the greatest of all time and I’m saying that without any bias. I’ve never seen a S of his size be able to do literally everything.
I remember when i was calling adams trash, people thought i was crazy lol. Shit was killing me in the inside that people thought he was some next great S.. had the size and speed but thats it.. i think they envisioned him doing what kyle is currently

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
You know something, @Grim ? You may be onto something about this Tucker/Kelce fiasco before the game. I mean, I guess I understand why he's talking about it since I'm sure McAfee brought it up, but damn. I'm convinced Tucker must've said something to get him triggered.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I remember when i was calling adams trash, people thought i was crazy lol. Shit was killing me in the inside that people thought he was some next great S.. had the size and speed but thats it.. i think they envisioned him doing what kyle is currently
I liked Jamal adams for a good bit, Landon collins was ASS tho