• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Nightmare, the Turnovers and the Season's Over

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
You know something, @Grim ? You may be onto something about this Tucker/Kelce fiasco before the game. I mean, I guess I understand why he's talking about it since I'm sure McAfee brought it up, but damn. I'm convinced Tucker must've said something to get him triggered.

It’s ok. We play them again next year at least once. Let’s make sure they feel it.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Watching that Flowers play is probably the one that will always hurt the most, he exposed that ball man, so wreckless. Harbaugh was asked about it and if they coach that, and he said he had two hands on it which is how they coach it. Yikes

Simba

Staff Member
Watching that Flowers play is probably the one that will always hurt the most, he exposed that ball man, so wreckless. Harbaugh was asked about it and if they coach that, and he said he had two hands on it which is how they coach it. Yikes
Sometimes the other team just makes a play too. 9 times out of 10 that's probably a TD. We got the unfortunate one where their best defensive player was in a position to make the play and executed.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Niners were down what, 17, and they still ran the ball lmao. Just because a defense is stacking the box doesn’t mean you abandon the run altogether and go into 2-minute drill the rest of the game. We got out-coached and panicked. Saw a stat that reads “Lamar is 2-0 in the playoffs when the team runs at least 50% of the snaps and 0-4 when they don’t.” What a shitty job by Harbaugh but we’re used to it by now, at least in the playoffs. I see no reason why it’ll ever change

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Niners were down what, 17, and they still ran the ball lmao. Just because a defense is stacking the box doesn’t mean you abandon the run altogether and go into 2-minute drill the rest of the game. We got out-coached and panicked. Saw a stat that reads “Lamar is 2-0 in the playoffs when the team runs at least 50% of the snaps and 0-4 when they don’t.” What a shitty job by Harbaugh but we’re used to it by now, at least in the playoffs. I see no reason why it’ll ever change
Except the game plan in the second half was working but those 2 awful turnovers basically were the difference. You are not going to win being -3 in turnovers.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Except the game plan in the second half was working but those 2 awful turnovers basically were the difference. You are not going to win being -3 in turnovers.
Wild thought but maybe those two turnovers could have been prevented had we ran since both resulted from throws

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sky’s honestly the limit lol.. he could be the greatest of all time and I’m saying that without any bias. I’ve never seen a S of his size be able to do literally everything.

He plays like a certain someone........

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
He can only be the 2nd greatest..ed reed will be at the throne for a while.. i dnt think what he did will ever be repeated.

Only is a strong word.

You never know lol.

He does play a different position if I am not mistaken so both of them can play together in an All Madden Ravens team lol

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wild thought but maybe those two turnovers could have been prevented had we ran since both resulted from throws
And maybe those runs end in fumbles or lost yardage, or a holding penalty or get stuffed at the line like the other ones did. Guessing the result of plays that didn’t happen is the weirdest form of revisionism.

We know the offense was working as called in the second half. I can confidently say running doesn’t improve Lamar’s eyes so that he doesn’t throw into clear triple coverage or Zay’s over aggressiveness that lead to the fumble. I am not sure what the argument is.