• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Nightmare, the Turnovers and the Season's Over

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
People on this sub get separated into three groups for me-

1. People who are quality posters who I read every post from when I see them (posters like yourself, Rossi).
2. People who are not quality posters and I avoid everything they post and avoid interacting with them when I do read it.
3. Everyone else. Just posters that post, but I don't give a thought to one way or another.
Lets gooooo

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
8epitw.jpg
I rotate through the cycle

JAAM

Hall of Famer
same lol I tried to play it cool and act like I didn’t even see the post… secretly it’s burning me up inside
Ngl I’m a nervous wreck trying to figure out what category I’m in

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I interact frequently with the people I like.

To be considered low quality, I won't even interact with you or it'll be a super forced conversation.

I like both of you.
IMG_9533.jpeg

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Rough super bowl for him. I begrudgingly want 49ers but that Purdy > Lamar talk is gonna sting
Told my two best buddies who are huge Niner fans that if the Niners played against Afghanistan I would root for Afghanistan so I think we all know who I’m going for this Sunday

Off to the Pit I go… @Dom McRaven let me know when I can show my face again

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Rmc has everyone in category 2
No. Everybody is in category 3. There's pretty much nobody I avoid. I can only think of maybe 1-2 people, and that's because half the time I can't even understand what the fuck they're saying because its so incompetent or illiterate. Honestly Deebo was like that for awhile, but not so much anymore.

I think the only people I actively avoid SOMETIMES are the trolls from other teams that create a username for a week and then fuck off. I usually just ignore them, though not always.

So Category 3 for everybody, basically.

And no, I don't read everybodies posts. If its about a topic I don't care about, I'll skip entire pages. Like you guys have bored the shit out of me with all the whining about officiating for the last week, so I stopped reading all those posts.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I'M SORRY. I WAS REPLYING TO THE PEOPLE WHO SHOWED UP IN MY NOTIFICATIONS. I PROMISE I JUST MISSED YOURS BECAUSE OF THAT.

I'll show myself to the pit of misery for a week for missing you.
No need to head to the pit! Consider me a happy man!

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
No. Everybody is in category 3. There's pretty much nobody I avoid. I can only think of maybe 1-2 people, and that's because half the time I can't even understand what the fuck they're saying because its so incompetent or illiterate. Honestly Deebo was like that for awhile, but not so much anymore.

I think the only people I actively avoid SOMETIMES are the trolls from other teams that create a username for a week and then fuck off. I usually just ignore them, though not always.

So Category 3 for everybody, basically.

And no, I don't read everybodies posts. If its about a topic I don't care about, I'll skip entire pages. Like you guys have bored the shit out of me with all the whining about officiating for the last week, so I stopped reading all those posts.
Yea I couldn’t stand Capcom either ! And I had a feeling you stopped caring about the ref complaining and that’s why you abstained for a while. And also agree some of the complaints about lack of running are overblown but right before the half at midfield facing 2nd and 4 no runs was egregious and terrible.