• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2024 Offseason Thread

Tank

Hall of Famer
Man, could you imagine the press if we were in the SB?

Hopefully it turns out to be false/overblown, but obviously could be devastating.

Last edited:
Don't enjoy the taunting and show boating. Like OBJ overtly celebrating a short catch for a first down, down by 10 in the 4th quarter of a playoff game, like it was some huge accomplishment. Just get back in the huddle and try to win the game.
Celebrating a catch and assaulting your girl friend are two different worlds, but I get your point.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
This zay stuff looks really bad- rumor is he broke her orbital and his brother pulled the gun on her. All just rumors we don’t know anything but that got leaked weeks ago by stupid ig accounts so the thought that it might be true is crazy and fucked
holy shit, that could be really serious

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Zay was supposed to be a character guy. EDC said he was confident in Zay for next year. No way he didn't know about this. I'm expecting a good outcome. Maybe I'm just in denial. But they let him play in the AFCG. Don't think we are going to suddenly change our tune on DV

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Zay was supposed to be a character guy. EDC said he was confident in Zay for next year. No way he didn't know about this. I'm expecting a good outcome. Maybe I'm just in denial. But they let him play in the AFCG. Don't think we are going to suddenly change our tune on DV
Hell nah, UPC. We're manifesting that good energy here. Zay is gonna beat these allegations. Gotta #SIIE it.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Hell nah, UPC. We're manifesting that good energy here. Zay is gonna beat these allegations. Gotta #SIIE it.
I am manifesting good energy. Here's my reason why.

He's been known as a character guy
They let him play in AFCG
EDC just a few days ago talked about him for next year

If you believe we are still as big on DV as we say we are, then those above actions indicate to me that we think he's innocent.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Someone brought up that TMZ hasn't said anything about it and that eased my nerves somewhat. I just don't see it from what we've heard about him. Hoping possibly wrong place wrong time.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Someone brought up that TMZ hasn't said anything about it and that eased my nerves somewhat. I just don't see it from what we've heard about him. Hoping possibly wrong place wrong time.
This is what I'm saying. People make mistakes. Even unsuspecting ones. But among the population of people who do make mistakes, it's less probable to come from those with very high character.

When you factor that, plus the news not blowing it out, and how the Ravens have acted, I have a lot of faith this is going to have a good outcome.

Would really suck if he turned into a total piece of shit after having some money for like 6 months.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
There’s a video of allegedly her punching another girl in the face while being detained by security at a football game, zay flowers camp fighting back

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am manifesting good energy. Here's my reason why.

He's been known as a character guy
They let him play in AFCG
EDC just a few days ago talked about him for next year

If you believe we are still as big on DV as we say we are, then those above actions indicate to me that we think he's innocent.
And hypothetically speaking, I will be so irritated when the inconsistency of the court of public opinion bashes us for keeping him but if we trade him to the Cowboys, Cheifs or Bengals it will be crickets and just another long forgotten player crime but everyone will still remember Ray Rice