• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2024 Offseason Thread

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I really don’t understand what provokes these guys to violence against women. Like if she’s getting on you that bad just let her go man. Walk away.
Truth is, a number of these "men" most likely weren't taught how to respect women. Others were taught this, but then money, power, etc. got into their heads and they feel invincible/untouchable/whatever.

Not saying Zay falls into either category because he hasn't been named a suspect, but in general, my point stands.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I really don’t understand what provokes these guys to violence against women. Like if she’s getting on you that bad just let her go man. Walk away.

For all we know, he probably broke up with her and that’s her get back. I hear stories like that all the time.

If some shit did go down, then freaking a.. I don’t know what to say.

I’m just not ready to bash him until more comes out. All my hate and attention is going to Harbaugh right now. It’s a full time gig.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Truth is, a number of these "men" most likely weren't taught how to respect women. Others were taught this, but then money, power, etc. got into their heads and they feel invincible/untouchable/whatever.

Not saying Zay falls into either category because he hasn't been named a suspect, but in general, my point stands.
Like most things it simply boils down to knowing right from wrong.

This is sounding more and more like a social media smear campaign. Hopefully that's all it is and the crap just goes away.

Just playing with hypotheticals here, but if he’s charged and found guilty I think the league policy is a 6 game suspension for first offense? Also, the Ravens cut Ray Rice before current league policy was in affect. How will the FO react in this case?

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Lamars got the greatest stylist in sports history that’s for damn sure. That man been crushing red carpets since his heisman days.

Thank god he’s not on no cam Newton Russell Westbrook bullshit
…..or Travis Kelce. My man, Lamar knows haute couture!

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

They all fall into the emotionally unstable category

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamars got the greatest stylist in sports history that’s for damn sure. That man been crushing red carpets since his heisman days.

Thank god he’s not on no cam Newton Russell Westbrook bullshit

Iunno.. his orange suit during his 1st mvp is ugly af.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Just playing with hypotheticals here, but if he’s charged and found guilty I think the league policy is a 6 game suspension for first offense? Also, the Ravens cut Ray Rice before current league policy was in affect. How will the FO react in this case?
If he's charged and found guilty, the FO is releasing him. I just don't see why they wouldn't.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
They’ve committed to being a certain way
They’re not gonna make an exception for zay

I think it depends on how much information is actually released. Remember, the Ravens were okay with Rice until the video leaked. That when everything went to shit.

Suggs had this issue too

I think it depends on how much information is actually released. Remember, the Ravens were okay with Rice until the video leaked. That when everything went to shit.

Suggs had this issue too
Not sure they were ok with it but they were standing in his corner up until the video surfaced for sure.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
We can speculate all day on Zay but until more info comes out.................I for one DON'T believe all women but they should be listened too. I've seen too much lying. If he did it cut him!!

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I do have a question. If we franchize Mads is it as a DE or DT and what is an edge considered as?