• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2024 Offseason Thread

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Will be interesting to see the numbers but this is an obvious win-win no-brainer
Going to be curious to see what we do with Odell... like when you have a Mike Evans available in free agency. Evans is a clear upgrade over OBJ, do we try for him or stay with Odell?

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Stanley and Humphrey are absolutely not worth the money they are getting .

If they don't agree to a paycut ,restructuring , it's time to let them walk.
Much as i talk shit about hump, i dnt want him going anywhere lol.. only 27 but it feels like he been here for 10yrs and still is an above avg cb.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Going to be curious to see what we do with Odell... like when you have a Mike Evans available in free agency. Evans is a clear upgrade over OBJ, do we try for him or stay with Odell?
Logically, Odell is gone and Evans will likely be priced out. Only way Evans becomes an option is if we let pretty much everybody walk, including JM, Queen, Clowney, etc.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well similar to someone else on here I conversed with some other fanbases and they’re flabbergasted at the play calling and the Bears fan said Lamar isn’t the guy to get you there. This loss really hurt

rossihunter2

Staff Member

I don’t always agree with Ken but on this I’m in lockstep with him

On top of the above, he’s an under centre back who’s best working with a runway to the point of attack and the ravens aren’t a running team that builds their scheme around under centre runs, in fact we’re built around shotgun/pistol and meshpoints

There’s no synergy here that makes any sense to me

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Zeitler move means to me they're ready to throw Big Country into the fire at RG. I think with a full off-season there he'll do just fine.