• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2024 Offseason Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I think as a whole besides O-line we don’t have any significant position of need. I do think lack of depth is an issue though at a lot of positions and means that if we have anyone go down, it will be a struggle. I do think this puts us in position to draft BPA but then you also have to hope someone falls to us at 30.
Edge is a significant need, because ojabo has given us nothing to depend on, and oweh is looking like a classic case of a guy the ravens let walk after 4 years

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Edge is a significant need, because ojabo has given us nothing to depend on, and oweh is looking like a classic case of a guy the ravens let walk after 4 years
I think we need depth there for sure but don't underestimate a pass rusher in a contract year with Oweh. Feel like I am optimistic with Tavius Robinson as well. Can't count on Ojabo for anything though coming off another significant injury and KVN is good but getting up there.

marklar

Pro Bowler
I think safety is an underrated need. We want Hamilton in the slot frequently where he completely takes over games and them we need a new Stone-like player as part time starter. I.e. more than just a backup-level FS

Simba

Staff Member
I think safety is an underrated need. We want Hamilton in the slot frequently where he completely takes over games and them we need a new Stone-like player as part time starter. I.e. more than just a backup-level FS
The FA market and the draft are both pretty strong on that front

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I don’t disagree. I would not be shocked to see a cole bishop on day 2. That dude looks like a player the ravens would be enamored with

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i'd really like to give Owen the 5th year option. He has shown flashes and had a good season last year.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
To me Eric seemed to tip off that he expects (obviously it's just his current hunch and could easily change) that Vorhees is probably the guy at LG and Cleveland is the guy at RG

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
To me Eric seemed to tip off that he expects (obviously it's just his current hunch and could easily change) that Vorhees is probably the guy at LG and Cleveland is the guy at RG
I will say if Vorhees is healthy and back to full strength, I feel much better about his ability to win the starting LG job

Simba

Staff Member
I find the total lack of discussion of Malik Cunningham interesting
He was talked about by EDC pre-draft and they weren't sure whether he was going to stick at QB or move to WR. Seems they were likely unimpressed by his QB skills in his stint here but may want to see him in minicamps before making a switch.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
He was talked about by EDC pre-draft and they weren't sure whether he was going to stick at QB or move to WR. Seems they were likely unimpressed by his QB skills in his stint here but may want to see him in minicamps before making a switch.
Yeah I think that's gotta be it. If he doesn't have it as a QB he won't make it here as a WR

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
1) Please stay healthy
2) Lamar please take what the defense gives you. That means run if you need to
3) Derek Henry please stabilize our RB room which we haven't had for quite awhile.
4) Keaton Mitchell please come back and do your thing
5) OL please just be serviceable
6) Monken please improve in year 2. No cute shit and don't be fucking scared. Our offense needs swagger.
7) Justin Madabuike. Prove us right.
8) Trenton Simpson, show why people said you were LB1/2 2 years ago.
9) Oweh, Ojabo, Isaac, someone please for the love of God show up.
10) Zach Orr please prove you were the right guy.

Last edited: