• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2024 Offseason Thread

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ok I need some help with the best crab cake in Maryland and the best place for steamed crabs. My previous favorite for crab cake was Kent Narrows on the eastern shore. But Baltimore to Annapolis where is the best spot?

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
So Todd, who calls the plays? Oh.... YOU. We could run the ball better if we TRIED to establish the run to begin with. Unless Lamar is asked if he audible out of run plays... we will never know. Just that this has happened multiple times under Harbaugh where the OC abandoned the run... so do coaches get intimidated by KC or what?

I think if game was tied up, we may have tried to establish the run.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Ok I need some help with the best crab cake in Maryland and the best place for steamed crabs. My previous favorite for crab cake was Kent Narrows on the eastern shore. But Baltimore to Annapolis where is the best spot?
Crab cakes my personal favorite is corner stable, also you can get a cake and ribs and they have some of the best ribs I’ve ever had too.

Steamed crabs from arundel seafood in Pasadena have always been fire but honestly I can’t afford fucking steamed crabs anymore and haven’t had any in like 4 years so I’m no authority on that

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Crab cakes my personal favorite is corner stable, also you can get a cake and ribs and they have some of the best ribs I’ve ever had too.

Steamed crabs from arundel seafood in Pasadena have always been fire but honestly I can’t afford fucking steamed crabs anymore and haven’t had any in like 4 years so I’m no authority on that
You know even when there is an increase in crab supply that happened recently there is no decrease in pricing. Pathetic.

There must be a monopoly on crab distribution.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I like Jimmy's Seafood on the east side and G & M on the west side. Its hard to find a bad crabcake in Crabtown as the competition is fierce for crabcake business.
Downtown Baltimore Im not sure anymore who would be best.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Cantler’s for hard crabs, but like others have said they are priced like gold.

I never eat crab cakes at a restaurant, always disappointed , spoiled by my own. lol

Simba

Staff Member
OTAs are OTAs… but it sounds like with the vets taking limited reps, Malik Cunningham and Dayton Wade have both taken advantage of their opportunities at WR so far. Word from my guy is that Cunningham was told at the end of the season that he’d be at WR going forward and he put in the work.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

I never eat crab cakes at a restaurant, always disappointed , spoiled by my own. lol
One thing I will never do is order a crab cake that isn’t specifically listed as jumbo lump, or from a locally owned joint. If it’s anything less, it’s gonna be repulsive, and that’s not even me being a marylander crab cake elitist, it’s just a dish that turns out REALLY bad if you don’t do it right

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Are you from Annapolis as well?

Tank

Hall of Famer
One thing I will never do is order a crab cake that isn’t specifically listed as jumbo lump, or from a locally owned joint. If it’s anything less, it’s gonna be repulsive, and that’s not even me being a marylander crab cake elitist, it’s just a dish that turns out REALLY bad if you don’t do it right
I’m gonna check out Corner Stable.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Patrick queen told a content creator that he gave up 4M a year to play for the Steelers because he wanted to win.

He also said Wink was a bad teacher and there's an obvious reason for his jump in play under MM.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I am not, Southern Murlan. We have family in Annapolis. Hope to be living on the Eastern Shore sometime soon, it's a different world there.
The Land of Pleasant Living!
From the land of pleasant living, we bring you National Beer!

Tank

Hall of Famer
I’d be slacking’ if I didn’t tell you about the Crab Bomb at Jerry’s. This place started as a little storefront like 40 years ago. It’s not the original owner but the jumbo lump is still always fresh and tasty.
…….and they have Loose Cannon on tap. yowza