• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2024 Offseason Thread

Tank

Hall of Famer
Lamars got the greatest stylist in sports history that’s for damn sure. That man been crushing red carpets since his heisman days.

Thank god he’s not on no cam Newton Russell Westbrook bullshit
Huge upgrade over some of the clown suits he's worn in the past. Classy.

Last edited:

Tank

Hall of Famer
Thank goodness its not like cam and them cause that alone would make me call him ass
IMG_0449.jpeg

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hey fellas hope all is well. Mania broke me out of the bullshit suspension early because he’s a real G and not all up in his feelings.

Im moving to MD soon so if any of you need anything in the Annapolis area feel free to give me a shout. You want to shoot some guns, get a free tour of 8th and I/ the pentagon , or cry about Harbs still being our coach just let me know I’m here for ya. I’m pumped to finally see a Ravens game In the bank for the first time is seven years.

For my florida people, i kept my house in Tampa and I’ll be back but I’m going to maintain my connections with the Bucs, Lightning , and UF through out my time in MD. If any of those teams interest you, send me a message and I’ll send the tickets your way when I get them. If you or any of your family is active duty or veteran please let me know and I’ll pass their names along to my buddies within the organization. Bucs/lightning put you in a suite and recognize you during one of the breaks on the big screen. No suite for the gators, but they give you a pre game field pass and the fans give you way more drinks than any individual should consume. I love you crazy MFers in florida and I can’t wait to come back for next years Ravens/Bucs game.

I don’t plan on checking in on the forums any more , but my secondary email is linked to the account so I’ll get your private messages if you send them. Peace yall!

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hey fellas hope all is well. Mania broke me out of the bullshit suspension early because he’s a real G and not all up in his feelings.

Im moving to MD soon so if any of you need anything in the Annapolis area feel free to give me a shout. You want to shoot some guns, get a free tour of 8th and I/ the pentagon , or cry about Harbs still being our coach just let me know I’m here for ya. I’m pumped to finally see a Ravens game In the bank for the first time is seven years.

Baby don’t leave… you’re one of the few Harbs-hater on here. I need you by my side to fight off @rossihunter2 and his glass half-full rebuttals

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

For my florida people, i kept my house in Tampa and I’ll be back but I’m going to maintain my connections with the Bucs, Lightning , and UF through out my time in MD. If any of those teams interest you, send me a message and I’ll send the tickets your way when I get them. If you or any of your family is active duty or veteran please let me know and I’ll pass their names along to my buddies within the organization. Bucs/lightning put you in a suite and recognize you during one of the breaks on the big screen. No suite for the gators, but they give you a pre game field pass and the fans give you way more drinks than any individual should consume. I love you crazy MFers in florida and I can’t wait to come back for next years Ravens/Bucs game.

I don’t plan on checking in on the forums any more , but my secondary email is linked to the account so I’ll get your private messages if you send them. Peace yall!
Dam so youre gonna just switch out on tampa like that.. if you ever think about selling your tampa house down the line, let me know

JO_75

Hall of Famer
February 9th, 2025....... New Orleans. No matter what happens this offseason, just know we will be playing in the Super Bowl and Lamar gets his first of multiple Super Bowls.

1) In 2011, The Super Bowl was a Super Bowl rematch of 4 years earlier.... Giants vs Patriots.

2) In 2023, the Super Bowl is a rematch of 4 years earlier... Chiefs & 49ers.

3) In 2011, Ravens lost to that generation's dynasty in the Patriots in the AFC Championship Game. In 2023, the Ravens lost to this generation's Patriots in the AFC Championship Game, the Kansas City Chiefs.

4) In the 2012 Regular Season, we played the New England Patriots in an AFC Championship Game rematch. In 2024, we play the Kansas City Chiefs in a AFC Championship Rematch.

5) The Super Bowl location for the 2012 Season was New Orleans where the Ravens won the Super Bowl. The 2024 Season Super Bowl Location is New Orleans.

Start saving now..... See everyone in New Orleans.

Stop being a cry baby and hang around. Love you bro!

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
If he's charged and found guilty, the FO is releasing him. I just don't see why they wouldn't.
I'm not so sure. I hope they would, but there are now league policies to deal with domestic abuse, so they might just let that take its course.

Ray was cut but, at the time, part of the problem was that he lied to them. Rice was also a declining player, whereas Flowers is much more valuable. Cutting him would require more willingness to hurt the team for the sake of principles.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
I'm not so sure. I hope they would, but there are now league policies to deal with domestic abuse, so they might just let that take its course.

Ray was cut but, at the time, part of the problem was that he lied to them. Rice was also a declining player, whereas Flowers is much more valuable. Cutting him would require more willingness to hurt the team for the sake of principles.
This is a good point about his value, but I think being burned by this - whether it was Ray's lie or not - is something they don't want the stink of again. Maybe you're right, but it's super touchy, particularly if gun play was involved. I think that's the exit ticket.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor

Good call keeping the house down here. Enjoy Annapolis.

Tank

Hall of Famer

Well that sucks, all the best dude.

Another valued member leaving because of repeated baiting and trolling. Not sure why it’s tolerated.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

I mean Ozzie famously in the presser after the video said ray didn’t lie to them