• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Pick is in, was a tough decision, so many options but I decided to go with some help for Baker. With Pickens and Johnson both not beeing on Tomlins good side, Thomas makes sense. The drops and lack of diversity in his route tree is concerning, but the rest is there and Baker will be happy to have him!

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Lot of assets given up by the Saints, but the OL needed a day one starter. I feel like Latham is one of the most polished linemen in the class, and he could even move to LT in the future. Building up the trenches in NO.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Lot of assets given up by the Saints, but the OL needed a day one starter. I feel like Latham is one of the most polished linemen in the class, and he could even move to LT in the future. Building up the trenches in NO.
watch your back....

Simba

Staff Member
Made a pact with myself that I was going to stick to BPA as much as possible and this is another case of that. Can never have too much pass rush and Latu is refined and NFL ready from day 1.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Sorry for the wait, very happy to pick Newton here with Wilkins now playing for the Texans in the Forum Mock universe. He was my #2 player for the Bengals at 21 and it was tough to not draft him there although the Bengals were already in really good shape on D-line compared to the secondary. Fills a huge need for Miami.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Sorry for the wait, very happy to pick Newton here with Wilkins now playing for the Texans in the Forum Mock universe. He was my #2 player for the Bengals at 21 and it was tough to not draft him there although the Bengals were already in really good shape on D-line compared to the secondary. Fills a huge need for Miami.

Really good pick. And he would not have lasted.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
@Simba this is the reason I didn't trade up with you prior to Latham was drafted by the Saints. I knew I had several options I could have taken that I would be happy with. Wiggins could end up being the first CB off the board in the actual draft. Opinions have been all over the board on the top 4 cb's. top 5 actually. Good pick

@52520Andrew I agree with @Truth that Newton isn't going to last this long in the first round.