• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 Forum Mock: Trade Block Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
If anyone is interested in moving up a few spots in the first round, please reach out soon. Dallas has pick 1.24

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Saints are considering moving FS Micah Hyde (1.5 Stars) and MLB Demario Davis (10 Stars) for a quality pick. OLB Pete Werner (1.5 Stars), DT Quinton Jefferson (1 Star) and WR/KR Devin Duvernay (1 Star) are also available. Willing to send with a pick for a trade up.

The Broncos are also willing to trade MLB Alex Singleton (5 Stars), EDGE Jonathon Cooper (3 Stars) and DT Shelby Harris (1 Star)

The Ravens are shopping TE Isaiah Likely (1 Star), Brandon Stephens (3 Stars), CB Shaquill Griffin (1 Star). PM me if you're looking to fill those needs.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
For anyone who's missed out on a top-flight safety so far, the Ravens do have FS Marcus Williams (12 Stars) available. I am looking for a quality pick in the earlier day 2 range. Was one of the better safeties in the NFL with just one arm last year and he's only 27. Hit me up if you're down to get him.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
the Los Angeles Rams have put Demarcus Robinson (2.5 stars) on the trade block

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
TE Isaiah Likely is still available while my return value is still sensible. Would be arguably the best remaining TE in this class, is 23 so he's younger than a lot of draftees, and he has two years left on the rookie deal. Hit me up if you have a need there.

The Patriots are open to trading back in the 3rd round, so if you wanna grab the guy that others missed till now, there is your opportunity!

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
DT Michael Pierce (1.5 Stars) is available for anyone needing a starting DT. One of the better interior linemen in football over the last two years and roughly 700 snaps this year. Looking almost exclusively for picks but will consider a young solid player.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Also, Baltimore is looking to move up from 3.27 and 3.29. I have picks and players available to pair. Get at me if you're looking to collect assets and still remain in range. And for any Ravens aficionados. CB Jalyn Armour-Davis (1 Star) and DE Tavius Robinson (1 Star) can be had for late round picks. Same with RB Justice Hill (2 Stars) and WR Nelson Agholor (1 Star).

Also, also. Denver is looking to pair 3.28 with 5.30, and possibly even a player, i.e. WR Kalif Raymond (1.5 Stars) to move up as far into the middle of the 3rd as possible.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Dallas Cowboys have put Brandin Cooks on the trade block.

If you have missed out on the WR you wanted, you can have Brandin Cooks for a 4th rounder.

Brandin Cooks (8 stars)

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Ravens are looking to move up from either of their 4th round selections closer to the top of the round. With a 4th, I am able to include:

CB Shaquill Griffin
CB Tavierre Thomas
CB Amik Robertson
EDGE Jerry Hughes
EDGE Justin Houston
iOL Cody Whitehair
RB Justice Hill
WR Greg Dortch
WR Nelson Agholor

The Broncos are looking to do the same with theirs. With their 4ths, they'd be willing to include one of:

DT Shelby Harris
LB Zach Cunningham
TE Pharaoh Brown

Also, willing to ship off EDGE Jonathon Cooper and WR Kalif Raymond for mid-ish picks, or possibly for trade ups from the later rounds. Hit me up if you're looking to accumulate.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Did not expect Adisa Isaac to be available this late. I am more than happy to keep him but I will consider shipping him away for multiple picks. PM with your offer.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The KC Chiefs have put Skyy Moore on the trade block. If you've missed out on your young receivers, Skyy Moore will only cost 1.5 stars. Come make me an offer.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Ravens and potentially Broncos are looking to trade out of their upcoming 4th rounders. Looking to obtain some of the late rounders, so I'm hoping to get 5ths and 6ths. 7ths are welcome too. Also willing to ship quality talent for mid-to-late rounders, virtually everyone listed above. PM me if your board is low on prospects and you want proven quantity.