• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 Forum Mock: Trade Block Thread

And for those that are not too interested in the later parts of the Draft, I (The Patriots, Steelers and Buccs) are interested in trading depth players for upcoming Day 3 picks. Hit me up if you are interested.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
And for those that are not too interested in the later parts of the Draft, I (The Patriots, Steelers and Buccs) are interested in trading depth players for upcoming Day 3 picks. Hit me up if you are interested.
as are the Chiefs, Cowboys and Rams. Please hit us up if you'd like to trade your later picks.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Rams are looking to trade a couple 6th round picks to move up into the 5th. Please hit me up if you are iinterested.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Anyone looking for proven players, the Ravens have CB Tavierre Thomas available. He's been one of the better graded slot corners over the last 3 years, is still 28, and is on a minimum salary. Available for a pick around this range. Am willing to consider trade ups.

For Denver, WR Kalif Raymond is also available. One of the most productive slots on a per snap basis with just under 500 yards in 348 snaps. And Raymond doubles as an All-Pro return man. He is also on a minimum salary. Hit me up if your boards are thinning and you want guys that can contribute immediately.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Also, RB Justice Hill (2 Stars) is available for a 6th. Would consider sending him with a 6th to get to the top of the round.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
if anyone wants to jump back into the bottom of the 5th round, the Chiefs are looking to trade pick (5.38).

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Saints are shopping around last year's 1st round pick, DT Bryan Bresee. Someone who pushed the pocket this year, finishing behind Jalen Carter, Kobie Turner and Calijah Kancey in disruptions among rookies. Looking for picks, but I am also interested in young, affordable interior offensive linemen. Let me know if you have someone that makes sense.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Kansas City Chiefs have put Arthur Maulet on the trade block. If you missed out on a good slot corner, he's available.

Also, if you want a boundary corner, Jaylen Watson is also available.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Saints and the Ravens are considering trading down from each of their upcoming selections. Looking for a late 6th and a 7th, but I will consider two 7ths if they're both earlier.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
If anyone wants to move into the latter part of the 6th round, the Rams and / or Dallas may be willing to move back into the upper part of the 7th round.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Ravens will take a late 6th or an earlier 7th for RB Justice Hill (2 Stars). Bargain price considering the factors. PM me for running back depth.

jmart112189

Practice Squad
The Cleveland Browns have put RT Jack Conklin on the trade block. He will cost 4.5 stars. I am interested in players. Message me if interested

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Dallas Cowboys have pick 7.13 and would like to trade down with someone who wants to move up in the round.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Ravens are looking to trade down from 7.10. Looking for two 7ths in return, basically in any range.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Also, the Ravens and the Saints are looking for OL depth and am willing to send good players in return. Hoping for younger pieces with upside. Let me know if you've overstocked there but have other needs.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Los Angeles Rams have placed Demarcus Robinson (1 star) and Chase Claypool (1 star) on the trade block.

Would like a 7th round pick back in return

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Los Angeles Rams have placed Coleman Shelton and Mike McAllister. If you are looking for a young center, Mike McAllister had some success at Youngstown and is a very young prospect. Coleman Shelton is an experienced center and had his best season in 2023. I'm looking for a 7th round pick in both of these.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Rams or the Cowboys need another 7th round pick. Please please please. I'll even return a pick in next years draft.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
RB Justice Hill (2 Stars) available for one of these upcoming 7ths. But I will also consider sending him and/or others for interior OL or LT depth.