• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Car Thread

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sorry to hear that brother. I could not get my lawnmower started this morning. Cleaned out the plug, shot a little ether in the cylinder...nothing. Sometimes I feel like every time I take one step forward, I end up taking two steps back. Hope your day improves.

It didn't run even for a couple seconds? If it did your carburater is dirty.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
You may need a new plug. Also try spraying some ether into the carb. Im assuming you just spayed the cylinder where the spark plug was at.
I cleaned the plug again, cleaned out the fuel system, re-primed it with some fresh fuel and she is now back up and running like a champ. How did you make out on your end?

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I cleaned the plug again, cleaned out the fuel system, re-primed it with some fresh fuel and she is now back up and running like a champ. How did you make out on your end?

Im watching college football lol. There's not anything I can do until I get my part. Glad you got the mower going!!

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Replaced the tensioner pulley and another smaller idler pulley that just seemed rough against the smooth side of the belt. So alls good to go but it felt like the dog days of summer out there.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
IMG_6261.jpeg