• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Car Thread

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Cruise OC was pretty good. The weather was great but it seemed like they had police on every corner. You couldn’t go two blocks without seeing flashing lights, so pretty much no one was showing off this year at all. Unfortunately, that takes away a lot of the fun.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Cruise OC was pretty good. The weather was great but it seemed like they had police on every corner. You couldn’t go two blocks without seeing flashing lights, so pretty much no one was showing off this year at all. Unfortunately, that takes away a lot of the fun.
I played golf at Queenstown Harbor Sunday afternoon, finished about 5:00 and got caught in the returning traffic. Took an hour to get to the bridge from the split. I hate sitting in traffic but having all the nice cars to look at made it more bearable.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor

That's too bad. You probally wanted to spurt the tires a little bit with the new transmission. At least the weather was good and you had a good time.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
To all of my Floridians who have to deal with these damn lovebugs, we will get through this struggle.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
To all of my Floridians who have to deal with these damn lovebugs, we will get through this struggle.

I really want to go around just running iguanas over, but don't want to deal with the cleanup. These bastards are beginning to take over. I swear they've quadrupled over the last few years.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I really want to go around just running iguanas over, but don't want to deal with the cleanup. These bastards are beginning to take over. I swear they've quadrupled over the last few years.
At least in my area, they haven't been here for a few years. Now all of a sudden these bitches come back? Fuck them. They're unwanted. Car wash businesses must be ecstatic with their return.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor

Good luck with that. These guys are monsters

herbie.jpg

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor

I drive to Tampa a lot and it is murdering my GT Mustangs paint..

Fam.....

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
That's too bad. You probally wanted to spurt the tires a little bit with the new transmission. At least the weather was good and you had a good time.
I spun the tires a little to make some of the spectators happy, but I had to be careful.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just changed the serpentine belt on my pickup. Start it up. Belt tensioner breaks. Wtf!!!!!!!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Just changed the serpentine belt on my pickup. Start it up. Belt tensioner breaks. Wtf!!!!!!!
Sorry to hear that brother. I could not get my lawnmower started this morning. Cleaned out the plug, shot a little ether in the cylinder...nothing. Sometimes I feel like every time I take one step forward, I end up taking two steps back. Hope your day improves.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wut? Spring broke?

No the spring on the back was still hooked up. The face is what popped off. I could only find the wheel part of it. I know a guy that works at Napa and he's gonna see if he can get me the part. Parts Geek has got it for 26.95 with free shipping but dammit I use that truck to haul my equipment.

I must've did something somehow when I was loosening the belt.