• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 WR Thread

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Very intrigued by Deebo Samuel as a fit in our offense. I love him as a prospect, I just don't know where to put him with Snead and Montgomery already in the mix.

Taze

Practice Squad
Samuel and Kelvin Harmon are my favorites right now. Both would be perfect fits in this offense. Next years class really looks stacked

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jamarius Way looks like a big, athletically gifted guy that could fit Lamar well. He seems to really excel at going up and getting the ball at a high point.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Gary Jennings is one of my favorite reciever prospects comming out this year. Dude is gonna be productive as hell in the NFL.

Not a true #1 but hes going to be a great #2 and can line up anywhere on the feild

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Samuel and Kelvin Harmon are my favorites right now. Both would be perfect fits in this offense. Next years class really looks stacked
I like Harmon too, but N.C. States #1 who I think will be coming out in 2021 is a goddamn monster, can’t remember his name but when you watch Harmon’s film he’s constsntly jumping off the tape.

Harmon is a classic possession style guy who should be a value day 2 pick and would complement lamar well by making catches in traffic tightly covered, as we know lamar doesn’t shy away from slinging one to a guy with a defender on his back.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
JJ Arcega Whiteside

Alshon Jeffrey 2.0. He is the kinda guy you get when you only wanna throw it 20 times a game and you need to make sure that goddamn ball is caught and the throw isn’t wasted, even if the throw wasn’t perfect. That’s exactly what we do and this is the kinda wr we need.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Antoine Wesley looks severely underrated. Not the fastest, but huge catch radius with a 6'5 lanky frame, nasty route runner, can work all levels of the fields, great release and quick hands at the LoS, sure handed. Man, I don't know but apart from a very marginal lack of speed he's a sure thing to me. Sort of a mix between Dante Pettis' craftiness and Kenny Golladay's physical tools.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Antoine Wesley looks severely underrated. Not the fastest, but huge catch radius with a 6'5 lanky frame, nasty route runner, can work all levels of the fields, great release and quick hands at the LoS, sure handed. Man, I don't know but apart from a very marginal lack of speed he's a sure thing to me. Sort of a mix between Dante Pettis' craftiness and Kenny Golladay's physical tools.
As long as the man can run routes and has sure hands, sign me up. This applies to any other prospect and that's my analysis lol.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
As long as the man can run routes and has sure hands, sign me up. This applies to any other prospect and that's my analysis lol.
It applies to any other prospect? So you’d be on board with an offensive lineman whose only skill set is running routes and sure hands? You’re an absolute fool Dom. Completely and utterly stupid. I’m ashamed.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
It applies to any other prospect? So you’d be on board with an offensive lineman whose only skill set is running routes and sure hands? You’re an absolute fool Dom. Completely and utterly stupid. I’m ashamed.
I meant WR prospect dammit. You know what I meant! You lying if you say otherwise.

Last edited: