• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 WR Thread

Taze

Practice Squad
Wow how do I never hear about Riley Ridley anywhere?! Dude looks like a 1st rounder. Could end up better than Calvin

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Wow how do I never hear about Riley Ridley anywhere?! Dude looks like a 1st rounder. Could end up better than Calvin
I like him a lot but there's just no production, I can't justify taking a guy (especially at that position) this high if he didn't prove he could be the go to guy.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
are we sure he's declaring?
No it's pure speculation. I just see some people and experts (that I respect) pegging him as a first rounder and while I can't deny the tools and the route running ability, I can't cross that line when there's just so few to talk about in terms of production.

Taze

Practice Squad
No it's pure speculation. I just see some people and experts (that I respect) pegging him as a first rounder and while I can't deny the tools and the route running ability, I can't cross that line when there's just so few to talk about in terms of production.
Yeah you gotta ask why there’s a lack of production, but I don’t think it’s really his fault. I haven’t watched enough to make any declaration, but I’ve just seen some really impressive things from him. Traits > Production though it’s obviously not that black and white

rossihunter2

Staff Member

ill be looking closely at him then when i get around to film study time then - now having much playing time is obviously unhelpful in evaluation but isnt ultimately a death sentence on his draft value

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Yep, figured.

Man, 2020 WR class will be better than 2014 if they all declare. It'll be unreal.
[/QUOTE]
I discovered him watching Harmon tape, he kept jumping off the tape making one play after another, I couldn’t even keep watching Harmon tape because I had to go start watching his lol

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Id prefer his teammate Micole Hardman. Hes gonna be a better pro than he was in college