• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Discussion (Other Teams)

The Team MORE LIKELY to Upset a Playoff team is.......

• Raiders (Vs. Steelers)

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Dolphins (Vs. Patriots)

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Buccaneers(Vs. Saints)

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
steelers at least have two more likely losses. They never beat new England, who will liekly take out their frustrations from Miami against the Steelers, and the Saints can demolish them in a track meet.
I don’t know it I should be extra mad considering we could be leading the division tonight if we could have held on 4th and 9

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Raiders, Cardinals and 49ers are all tied with the worst record in the league at 3-10. Not sure how the tiebreakers go but it could change the top of the Draft.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Come on Eagles, I know it's fun watching the Cowboys choke in January but their fans are annoying.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I felt for the Eagles CB. We would've lost in the same fashion.

Edit: I'm sick of seeing Jerry Jones after every win. WE GET IT!

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I hate the cowboys a ton but one of my friends is dating an eagles fan who’s a real dick so you know I had to Snapchat me singing DIE EAGLES DIE

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Welp let's see, Mack is leading the Bears to the playoffs and Cooper just made a game winning TD in OT for the Cowboys. Raiders continue to look stupid for trading them away.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 5.09.26 PM.png

Well they beat both lol @DeVito52