• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the bad, and the inability to beat good teams

Filmstudy

Staff Member
Filmstudy
Writer
without a doubt. Not sure why @Filmstudy sees him as doing ok for the season. He also doesn't see him going anywhere in 2019.

I actually said I don't see Skura being replaced in 2018 (I thought it was a real possibility earlier in the season).

For next year, there will likely be a draft pick competing for time somewhere as well as some sifting through the existing backup talent on the roster. I don't think anyone is safe at this point with reduced option values among Hurst, Siragusa, Lewis, and Eluemunor. For 2019 I believe Bozeman and Senat are probably safe. Skura is probably safe based on cost and consistency of production, but if the Ravens draft a center or Bozeman outplays him next PS, he could become a backup.

Yanda, Brown, and Stanley are completely safe. I would be cool if they try to extend Yanda now, a year before his contract expires.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I am sorry but I don't agree with the timing of this thread. We took, arguably the best and hottest team in the NFL into OT and lost by 3 points on the road in arguably the toughest stadium to play in. Yes it hurt and I was upset, but damn I was a thousand times more pissed after the Panthers and Browns game. I would rather be a Ravens fan right now after the last four games than a Steelers fan after their last three stinkers. They lost that last game after surrendering a late lead to the freaking Raiders. The freaking Raiders!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
We got the Bucs at home this week and the Steelers have a game against a pissed off Patriots team. Let's get some positive vibes going and take the AFC North lead this weekend and the keep this freight train rolling. Who's with me?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I am sorry but I don't agree with the timing of this thread. We took, arguably the best and hottest team in the NFL into OT and lost by 3 points on the road in arguably the toughest stadium to play in. Yes it hurt and I was upset, but damn I was a thousand times more pissed after the Panthers and Browns game. I would rather be a Ravens fan right now after the last four games than a Steelers fan after their last three stinkers. They lost that last game after surrendering a late lead to the freaking Raiders. The freaking Raiders!
Let’s not forget, if not for a miracle, they would have lost to the Jags as well and it would be four straight.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We got the Bucs at home this week and the Steelers have a game against a pissed off Patriots team. Let's get some positive vibes going and take the AFC North lead this weekend and the keep this freight train rolling. Who's with me?
I don’t see the Pats losing this game. When was the last time they lost two straight games

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor

The Panthers game was an abomination. I recall maybe one or two players showing up for that game and everyone else on the team looked like they didn't want to be there. Fucking pathetic.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

We better beat the "Yucs".

Tank

Hall of Famer
I would rather be a Ravens fan right now after the last four games than a Steelers fan after their last three stinkers. They lost that last game after surrendering a late lead to the freaking Raiders. The freaking Raiders!
Preparing for the ride up to Yinzerville I see. lol

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
After the Saints and Chiefs losses, most of the playoff teams are praying we don't make the playoffs.
Call me when we beat a good team not named the steelers. We haven't done that since 2014. I don't want to hear the "we can beat anyone" crap until we ACTUALLY DO IT

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Call me when we beat a good team not named the steelers. We haven't done that since 2014. I don't want to hear the "we can beat anyone" crap until we ACTUALLY DO IT
Not even.. it was our SB year when we beat a good
Team from what i can remember.. i think 2014 is when we beat panthers.. they made offs at 7-9...
Lol its crazy that someone finally said. Ive been thinking about this since the seasom started