• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I can not wait for a betting scandal to hit and it shows refs gave the Steelers bogus flags to help them and they get stripped of their wins.

It really looks like there is only one way in and we've gotta win out. Man, that's a tall order for us next week, but I really don't see us getting in otherwise. If we lose to LAC, the only way in is beating the Browns and:

TEN needs to lose to the Redskins, then beat Indy or
Indy needs to lose to NYG then beat TEN
Steelers lose to both Saints and CIN

None of those scenarios seem likely.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
NFL is afraid we will mess up whatever Super Bowl match up they are trying to guarantee happen.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
It really looks like there is only one way in and we've gotta win out. Man, that's a tall order for us next week, but I really don't see us getting in otherwise. If we lose to LAC, the only way in is beating the Browns and:

So this confirms our season to be over.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Hopefully the Chargers forget how to play football.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Think we’re gonna fall short again this year boys. I fucking knew we couldn’t count on the Steelers to lose both of these games

... oh, edit.

Miami has to lose to either JAX (at home) or Bills (on the road) AND have one of the above scenarios happen as well.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
A dropped TD catch from Crabtree and allowing a 4th and 9 will doom us.

1. Not adjusting until half-time when CJ went down in week 2
  2. Crabtree drops (and all-round disgusting offensive performance despite basically 5 quarters of playing time) in week 5
  3. Tucker's missed PAT in week 7
  4. 4th and 9, 4th and 3, fumble
Those are the big regrets we'll have to think about for 9 months if we miss the postseason