• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Discussion (Other Teams)

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Rams within a score!
They'll live to regret that interception and muffed punt. (I was just about to say they'd have a couple of minutes to try and score)

I like the Rams a lot but I do feel like they're the kind of team that'll disappoint after a postseason bye week.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
They'll live to regret that interception and muffed punt. (I was just about to say they'd have a couple of minutes to try and score)

I like the Rams a lot but I do feel like they're the kind of team that'll disappoint after a postseason bye week.

That's why I'm thinking we may get a 2006 NFC Championship Rematch between the Saints and Bears.

I've seen this happen to many teams down the stretch over the years where they start out really hot and in December they start not playing well.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not trying to be rude....but what is the reason for you saying the same thing every single damn week? AND THAT IS WHY WE NEED TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS. It gets a little old.

So, let me get this straight. That little generic statement in a football forum among other fans casually conversating about their team every single damn week is what gets old to you, but none of that virgin bullshit that you and others constantly say in here
every....single....damn....day....doesn't? Move on man! Lol...

So, let me get this straight. That little generic statement in a football forum among other fans casually conversating about their team is what gets old to you, but none of that virgin bullshit that you and others constantly say in here every....single....damn....day....doesn't? Ok!

Hey Militant Merry Christmas my friend!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
So, let me get this straight. That little generic statement in a football forum among other fans casually conversating about their team every single damn week is what gets old to you, but none of that virgin bullshit that you and others constantly say in here
every....single....damn....day....doesn't? Move on man! Lol...
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pats

Veteran
Ehh the afc sure is garbage this season, I know we say this every year but if the NFC aren't the SB winners then i'd be surprised.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ehh the afc sure is garbage this season, I know we say this every year but if the NFC aren't the SB winners then i'd be surprised.
Completely disagree. It’s pretty damn even if you ask me.

Pats

Veteran
Completely disagree. It’s pretty damn even if you ask me.
This year I’d say the afc is probably stronger tbh which seems weird to me given the NFC’s various groups of borderline super teams over the recent years
Well if we look at the AFC, our top teams are all perennial post season losers in the chiefs, texans and chargers - all are whom decently flawed. On the NFC side they have the saints, bears, rams who are also flawed but not nearly as much as the former.