• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Discussion (Other Teams)

Oh well. Fans of IND, TEN and MIA have been looking at our schedule counting on us losing next week. We'll just have to disappoint them.

1. Not adjusting until half-time when CJ went down in week 2
  2. Crabtree drops (and all-round disgusting offensive performance despite basically 5 quarters of playing time) in week 5
  3. Tucker's missed PAT in week 7
  4. 4th and 9, 4th and 3, fumble
Those are the big regrets we'll have to think about for 9 months if we miss the postseason
I read an article yesterday about how now is not the time for regrets. We can't do anything about any of that now. Make up for it by finishing with wins.

It is a tall order, but it is not out of the realm of possibility. This will be no more difficult or easy thatnKC on the road. We were up to that task - we just have to be up to it again this weekend AND finish.

If we fight hard, play well but fall short next week, I won't have the same empty feeling as I had in the past couple years. Now if feels like we're moving in a direction and made a gallant effort to pull a dying season out of the fire.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
If we fight hard, play well but fall short next week, I won't have the same empty feeling as I had in the past couple years. Now if feels like we're moving in a direction and made a gallant effort to pull a dying season out of the fire.
I'm the opposite. I'd be less pissed if they come out flat. It'll tell me that we never stood a chance and I can quickly accept and get over the loss. A close loss on the other hand? Whew boy. It'd be the equivalent of Christmas 2016.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
It really looks like there is only one way in and we've gotta win out. Man, that's a tall order for us next week, but I really don't see us getting in otherwise. If we lose to LAC, the only way in is beating the Browns and:

TEN needs to lose to the Redskins, then beat Indy or
Indy needs to lose to NYG then beat TEN
Steelers lose to both Saints and CIN

None of those scenarios seem likely.
I’ll find it in me deep down to root for the skins next week

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
We are just going to have to win on Saturday and that is all there is to it. Yes it is a short week and the Chargers have had extra rest, but we came out of this game injury free, so we have no excuses.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Thanks for nothing Patriots!

And THAT is the main reason why I (as a fan) don't focus on other teams "helping" the Ravens with a win or a lose cause they rarely do!

The Ravens need to stay focused on taking care of their own business and beat the Chargers in L.A. on Saturday.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

And THAT is the main reason why I (as a fan) don't focus on other teams "helping" the Ravens with a win or a lose cause they rarely do!

The Ravens need to stay focused on taking care of their own business and beat the Chargers in L.A. on Saturday.

Did you stay on the coach to watch the Steelers game. Think hard

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Gurley left the game for a knee injury. Man that would be a big blow for the Rams if Gurley's knee keeps bothering him in these final two weeks.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor

Not trying to be rude....but what is the reason for you saying the same thing every single damn week? AND THAT IS WHY WE NEED TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS. It gets a little old.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Nick Foles is playing good again as the Eagles lead 30-13 over the Rams. My gosh, the Rams are falling apart lately, maybe the NFC will come down to the Saints and Bears.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Rams got the Eagles to punt.... and they fumble it on the punt return lol. Eagles get the ball back.