• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Chargers

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's not like he was playing badly and he offers a different kind of rusher than what is out there. It's really naive of the coaching staff to not see this.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's not like he was playing badly and he offers a different kind of rusher than what is out there. It's really naive of the coaching staff to not see this.
Well he was injured for a while so there is that.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We somehow have to win this game..... guessing Melvin Gordon will be back just in time for Saturday too.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Next week is basically the season. Thanks brady...you little shit

We need to Run and Pass rush.

They have superior DB's to us ( We should have drafted Desmond King a few years back and i pounded the desk for him and let's not even get into derwin james)

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
Next week is basically the season. Thanks brady...you little shit

We need to Run and Pass rush.

They have superior DB's to us ( We should have drafted Desmond King a few years back and i pounded the desk for him and let's not even get into derwin james)
Rivers is gonna kill us if we don't get to him.

We somehow have to win this game..... guessing Melvin Gordon will be back just in time for Saturday too.
Yeah its nice how we got lined up with a must win game against a good team that gets 10 days rest and we get a short week while having travel to the west coast.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I guess we can just hope for a win on Saturday and if we get it, it would put a lot of pressure on the Steelers to win in New Orleans and the Saints are a better team than the Pats this season.

I think we can't forget the fact that we are still a team that controls its destiny. While other team's schedules are easier, they still have to hope for us to lose. Teams usually like being in a situation where their fate is in their hands. Our D has been playing great. Between that and ball control, we've always got a chance.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
If our secondary can lock down the Falcons' WR corps which are BY FAR better than the Chargers WR corps sans Keenan Allen, there should be no excuse whatsoever to do the same.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I think we can't forget the fact that we are still a team that controls its destiny. While other team's schedules are easier, they still have to hope for us to lose. Teams usually like being in a situation where their fate is in their hands. Our D has been playing great. Between that and ball control, we've always got a chance.
2013: 8-6 (we controlled our destiny); finished 8-8
2016: 8-6 (we controlled our destiny); finished 8-8
2017: 8-6 (we controlled our destiny); finished 9-7
2018: 8-6 (we control our destiny); finished ??

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
That’s our luck. Tyreek Hill destroys his ankle yet makes the play of his life to beat us, Steelers beat the fucking pats, Gordon comes back.

2013: 8-6 (we controlled our destiny); finished 8-8
2016: 8-6 (we controlled our destiny); finished 8-8
2017: 8-6 (we controlled our destiny); finished 9-7
2018: 8-6 (we control our destiny); finished ??
Im trying to be optimistic for Chrissakes! lol

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I think we can go in and beat the Chargers as they barely escaped KC with a win thanks to the refs. Chargers got an assist from a terrible DPI just like the Steelers were gifted a TD on DPI against the Pats. We can win as long as the refs don't screw us over.

Ravens55NYC

Practice Squad
It’s not even funny but every game thread we start with Tim better suit up as if he has been the DPOY or something. Am I missing something that he has to suit up for us to win games ?