• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Chargers

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
It’s not even funny but every game thread we start with Tim better suit up as if he has been the DPOY or something. Am I missing something that he has to suit up for us to win games ?
He was our most consistent pass rusher, and got pressures seemingly every other snap he took, and he got hurt and now came back and he isn’t even active.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Man, I hope that Za'Darius, Hurst, Buck Allen, and Boyle follow Harbaugh wherever he goes... Sick of their mediocrity holding us back from playing superior talent because "they're my guys".

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Maybe Rivers wife will have her baby early Saturday and Rivers will be there to see his 20th child born.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
2013: 8-6 (we controlled our destiny); finished 8-8
2016: 8-6 (we controlled our destiny); finished 8-8
2017: 8-6 (we controlled our destiny); finished 9-7
2018: 8-6 (we control our destiny); finished ??
Lol. I thought it can't be made uglier than it is but when laid out like this........

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Not gonna lie, if Allen is out and Gordon is out/not 100%, considering what we did to Atlanta, I think we should win.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
It’s not even funny but every game thread we start with Tim better suit up as if he has been the DPOY or something. Am I missing something that he has to suit up for us to win games ?
I would agree with you, but we put in Lamar....upgrade.....Zeus Jr.......upgrade......Gus the Bus......upgrade.......so maybe we should insert him in the lineup.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I would agree with you, but we put in Lamar....upgrade.....Zeus Jr.......upgrade......Gus the Bus......upgrade.......so maybe we should insert him in the lineup.
Yes, essentislly every time we get told from a few hecklers “lol you guys don’t know more than the coaches I’ll trust them”(or gms for that matter) we end up being proven right.