• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Free Agency 2019

Simba

Staff Member
Whats up with Suh? No one has picked him up yet?

Not sure exactly how true it is as I didn't exactly follow him last year, but I do remember seeing a tweet that at least one team had concerns that he coasted through the season and really only turned it on for the playoffs.

So who is out there or likely to be out there that we can get to play Center for us?

Same with MLB? Zach Brown?

I’m more concerned about Center though, who could we realistically land?

I’ll take Bozeman over Skura tho, I remember when everyone was nervous about Jensen taking over at C and he worked out great and we miss him now lol

he said it was a really good visit

Yeh I just thought there was a bit of extra in his body language as well. I may be off base but that's how he came across to me.

As an aside, does anyone else think that Eric looks like he might burst into tears at any minute..? Sounds weird, but there's just something about his face...

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
When is the date when we can sign free agents without them counting against comp picks?

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think we should sign him to a one year prove it deal. If he pans out then sign him long term. If he doesn’t well, it’s a one year deal, who cares?

1 year prove is deal would be ideal. It’s a win win, if he balls out and gets a big contract somewhere else.. we just got a comp pick out of it. Why not

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Im hype we signed Willis from the Hurricanes