• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Free Agency 2019

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I really like the Shane Ray signing and obviously bringing back Pernell. Some much needed depth at rushing the passer. Michael Floyd is interesting. Haven’t watched him in a while but another big body for Lamar can’t hurt. Really hope we go all in on a stud like Frank Clark next offseason even if Tyus and Tim improve.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is Shane Ray even good? I remember quite a few people wanting us to draft him years ago, but haven't really paid much attention to him since. Looks like Bowser and/or Williams might not even make the team if they don't step it up this off-season.

Charm City

Pro Bowler
One thing is for sure, we are fielding the best 53 regardless of draft status. These two signings show us that EDC is running a meritocracy

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Is Shane Ray even good? I remember quite a few people wanting us to draft him years ago, but haven't really paid much attention to him since. Looks like Bowser and/or Williams might not even make the team if they don't step it up this off-season.
Shane ray has done nothing.. he joins the rest of our rushers as the unproven squad

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
lost of competition. i like it. i can’t wait to see who stands out

A green turd is still a turd....

Competition is good though. I doubt we'll keep all 6 pass-rushers so there should be an interesting battle to see who makes the team between Ray, Bowser, and Williams.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Shane Ray is not good, he’s one of my “I told ya so” players, he was crazy hyped around here and I never saw it, he’s got speed and bend but no rush moves at all and severely lacks physicality to hold up when the OT lands contact, and he hasn’t developed a lick.

That said, I LOVE what we’re doing. Overload the WR spots through the draft/UDFA and then bring in Michael Floyd who absolutely can produce at a high level if his head is on straight, we’re gonna have 3 guys who can produce at WR at this rate. And then at pass rush we’ve been adding for years, sign 2 veterans for cheap, one proven with injuries and the other still has a good ceiling he hasn’t come close to reaching yet, again there is bound to be at least one guy who rises to the occasion, all these players have talent

Charm City

Pro Bowler
Can we all just be happy that we're bringing in guys with potential that can actually push our starters to get better, rather than our usual dumpy camp bodies.