• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Free Agency 2019

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I believe Sieler,Mack,Willis are really talented.

I'd be more pissed if this were a gaurd or C that we missed out on. This i'm fine with as long as the browns didnt win

now..what do we do with this cap?

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Joe thuney- Next year. Should have drafted him ( chris jones and thuney were the two big misses in 2016 draft for me).

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
usually guys like justin houston and gerald mccoy would love to play for a team like us

i guess we're losing that mystic. I'm tired of jamison saying '' those who come to baltimore don't leave without a deal'

that's bs..this has happend before.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I am not even going to get upset since our interior defensive line is not a really an area of weakness on our team. McCoy would have improved it, but he would have been a luxury. As @Sami84 said, I would have been more upset if he was a Pro Bowl Center or Guard. At least the Browns did not land him and we just may need that cap money for something more pressing.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
usually guys like justin houston and gerald mccoy would love to play for a team like us

i guess we're losing that mystic. I'm tired of jamison saying '' those who come to baltimore don't leave without a deal'

that's bs..this has happend before.
Yeah, and of the three teams, I am really surprised he picked the Panthers. IMHO, making the most money or playing on the best team would be more appealing than sticking it to my old team. Maybe he thinks the Panthers are a better team than I do, because after Cam’s second shoulder surgery this may not be their year.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
@Lost_In_Translation

@JoeyFlex5 , it's reasons like today is why you should've kept your fucking mouth shut, you fucking bitch. But no, Joey was all about himself, fantasizing and shit. I mean read this bitch ass post from him (shown on pg. 127) and tell me that this jinx doesn't get your blood boiling "Hold tf up... Gerald McCoy released? Dude, we gotta do whatever we can to make that move, damn young guys not getting playing time and damn the age and damn the logjam, that dude would basically guarantee that our pass rush will be productive. Put him out there every third down and keep him fresh and our defense will be the best in the league without question."

Had you not said a damn thing, he'd be a Raven by today, but whatever. Be useful and walk your ass to the Pit of Misery until further fucking notice. Dilly dilly.
Calm your tits, folks

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
It is funny that the members of the Browns forums are saying that they are just glad McCoy is not a Ravens, because they are feeling like Adam Shefter’s tweet made it sound like Baltimore was ahead of them in McCoy’s final decision.